The network is for former students with a degree from NTNU or NTNU’s predecessors. Former exchange students, current students and staff can also become members.
Go to the alumni portal by clicking on this link or click on "Alumni portal" in the menu at the top menu to the right.
In the alumni portal, select "login" at the top of the menu, and a pop-up photo gives you two opportunities:
- Register with BankID / Feide. If you still have your Feide login account or Norwegian BankID, you can this button. The system is connected to the student register and this is a safe way for you to register.
Note! We recommend you to set a username (email address) and password in case your BankID or Feide login stops.
- Register without BankID/Feide. If you do not have a BankID / Feide, you must register in a form. Click the button, choose language, and fill out the form.
If you don’t find your department it may because it refers to today's departments. The department may have changed names since you were a student. An overview of all study programs and departments can be found here: https://www.ntnu.edu/faculties.
Click on the link to get to the Alumni Portal. Select "språk"/language" at the top menu and click on"login".
You have two choices: Either enter via your email adress or press "register" and enter via BankID/Feide.
E-mail adress is your username:
- Enter your email address.
- Enter your password. If this is the first time you have logged in since you registered or forgot your password, you will need to create a new password. Press "Forgot password". Use the email address you registered with.
BankID / Feide:
- Click on the link registrer and press the button login with BankID / Feide.
- You will access to "logon information", but you can go directly to "my profile" if desired.
Once logged in, you can update your information, join network groups, and choose the information you want to receive.
In the winter of 2021, we made necessary upgrades to the member database. If you registered as a member before that, you must create a new password.
As a member of NTNU Alumni, you will automatically be added to established network groups related to your education or place of residence/country of origin.
You choose which open networks you want to be a member of. Join open network groups in the registration form: Link to registration form
NTNU regular runs degree updates of NTNU's alumni database. If you have recently completed a degree, the update may not be complete yet.
Have you achieved a degree further back in time? Contact us at email@example.com and we will check it out.
If your email address becomes outdated, we will need to contact you by SMS or phone to update your contact information. We will not send you marketing by phone.
As a member of NTNU Alumni, you agree to be added to network groups related to your education or place of residence / home country. This also means that you will receive information from your current network groups.
As a member, you also agree to receive general membership information, such as requests to update your information. Here is the link to the terms.
You can request access to the personal data stored about you in NTNU's alumni system. If your information is incorrect, incomplete or irrelevant, you can demand that it to be corrected or deleted. You can revoke your consent at any time by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.