Background and activities
- TBA4420 - Digital Engineering
- BA6280 - VDC-Certificate Programme Norway NTNU - Stanford
- TVB4110 - Digital Building Information
- BA8623 - Avansert bygningsinformasjonsmodellering (BIM)
- BA8624 - Interoperability for enabling Building Information Modelling (BIM)
- TBA4410 - Development of Digital Rule Checkers and Knowledge Systems for the AEC/FM Industry
- TVB4500 - Digital Construction Process, Specialization Project
- BYGT2203 - Digital interaction
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Enabling automation of BIM-based cost estimation by semantic web technology. ITC Digital Library.
- (2021) Use of “Reasoner” for automated building code compliance assessment. ITC Digital Library.
- (2021) Exploring challenges with reciprocal interdependencies in 4D BIM. ITC Digital Library.
- (2021) Incremental Digital Twin Conceptualisations Targeting Data-Driven Circular Construction. Buildings. vol. 11 (11).
- (2021) Data Templates and Digital Building Logbooks boosting Digital Twin in Construction. ITC Digital Library.
- (2021) Exploring the paradox of low BIM adoption in the built environment. NOKOBIT - Norsk konferanse for organisasjoners bruk av informasjonsteknologi. vol. 2.
- (2020) Data Templates – Traceability and Digital Record Through Project Life-Cycle. Journal of Applied Business and Economics (JABE). vol. 22 (12).
- (2020) Converting Brazilian Accessibility Standard for BIM-based code checking using RASE and SMC. ITC Digital Library.
- (2019) A Multi-Level Model of Collaboration – Lessons Learnt from Social Scientific Interpretive Research. ITC Digital Library.
- (2019) Common biases in client involved decision-making in the AEC industry. Frontiers of Engineering Management (FEM). vol. 6 (2).
- (2018) Enhancing learning outcomes by introducing BIM in civil engineering studies – experiences from a university college in Norway. International Journal of Sustainable Development and Planning (IJSDP). vol. 13 (1).
- (2017) Building Information Modeling (BIM) in Higher Education Based on Pedagogical Concepts and Standardised Methods. International Journal of 3-D Information Modeling. vol. 6 (1).
- (2016) Classification of BIM-based Model checking concepts. Journal of Information Technology in Construction (ITcon). vol. 21 (8).
- (2016) Expectations concerning the implementation of Big Data to support the development of regulations. NOKOBIT - Norsk konferanse for organisasjoners bruk av informasjonsteknologi. vol. 24 (1).
- (2016) Exploring a simple visualization tool for improving conceptual understanding of classical beam theory. Procedia Engineering. vol. 164.
- (2010) Exchange of Relevant Information in BIM Objects Defined by the Role- and Life-Cycle Information Model. Architectural Engineering and Design Management. vol. 6.
- (2019) BIM! program og prosess, med innføring i Revit 2020. 2019. ISBN 978-82-691753-0-1.
Part of book/report
- (2021) The practice of VDC framework as a performance measurement system for projects. ECPPM 2021 – eWork and eBusiness in Architecture, Engineering and Construction.
- (2021) Practical experiences from initiating development of machine learning in a consulting engineering company. ECPPM 2021 – eWork and eBusiness in Architecture, Engineering and Construction.
- (2021) BIM-based cost estimation in a road project–proof of concept and practice. ECPPM 2021 – eWork and eBusiness in Architecture, Engineering and Construction.