Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2014) Physiological and Behavioural Responses to Noxious Stimuli in the Atlantic Cod (Gadus morhua). PLoS ONE. vol. 9 (6).
- (2014) Combining 1,4-dimethoxybenzene, the major flower volatile of Wild strawberry Fragaria vesca, with the aggregation pheromone of the strawberry blossom weevil Anthonomus rubi improves attraction. Crop Protection. vol. 64.
- (2005) Five Types of Olfactory Receptor Neurons in the Strawberry Blossom Weevil Anthonomus rubi: Selective Responses to Inducible Host-plant Volatiles. Chemical Senses. vol. 30 (2).
- (2005) Molecular receptive ranges of olfactory receptor neurones responding selectively to terpenoids, aliphatic green leaf volatiles and aromatic compounds, in the strawberry blossom weevil Anthonomus rubi. Chemoecology. vol. 15 (4).
- (2003) Identification of plant odours activating receptor neurones in the weevil Pissodes notatus F. (Coleoptera, Curculionidae). Journal of Comparative Physiology A. Sensory, neural, and behavioral physiology. vol. 189 (3).