Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2020) Genetic associations with temporal shifts in obesity and severe obesity during the obesity epidemic in Norway: A longitudinal population-based cohort (the HUNT Study). PLoS Medicine.
- (2020) A descriptive study of ten-year longitudinal changes in weight and waist circumference in the multi-ethnic rural Northern Norway. The SAMINOR Study, 2003-2014. PLOS ONE. vol. 15 (2).
- (2020) Underestimation of Overweight and Health Beneficial Outcomes in Two Adolescent cChorts in Norway - The HUNT study. Journal of Adolescent Health.
- (2020) Relationships between metabolic markers and obesity measures in two populations that differ in stature—The SAMINOR Study. Obesity Science & Practice.
- (2020) Impact of road traffic noise on obesity measures: Observational study of three European cohorts. Environmental Research. vol. 191 (110013).
- (2019) Weight underestimation linked to anxiety and depression in a cross-sectional study of overweight individuals in a Sami and non-Sami Norwegian population: the SAMINOR Study. BMJ Open. vol. 9:e03180 (11).
- (2019) Change in prevalence and severity of metabolic syndrome in the Sami and non-Sami population in rural Northern Norway using a repeated cross-sectional population-based study design: the SAMINOR Study. BMJ Open. vol. 9 (6).
- (2019) Suicidal ideation in relation to disordered eating, body size and weight perception: a cross-sectional study of a Norwegian adolescent population - The HUNT Study. BMJ Open. vol. 9:e029809 (7).
- (2020) Vekt og midjeomkrets økte mer for yngre enn for eldre voksne i løpet av en tiårsperiode.
- (2019) Weight underestimation linked to anxiety and depression in a study of overweight individuals in a Sami and non-Sami Norwegian population: the SAMINOR Study. The NOFE Conference 2019 . NOFE, Norsk forening for epidemiologi; Oslo. 2019-11-13.
- (2019) EXPLORING ASSOCIATIONS BETWEEN “BODY SIZE PERCEPTION, DISORDERED EATING, BMI AND MENTAL DISTRESS” AND “DIETING” IN A NORWEGIAN COMMUNITY ADOLESCENT SAMPLE, THE NORD-TRØNDELAG HEALTH STUDY (YH3). 27th European psychiatric association congress, Warsaw . European psychiatric association EPA; Warsaw. 2019-04-06 - 2019-04-09.