Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2018) Epigenome-wide methylation differences in a group of lean and obese women – A HUNT Study. Scientific Reports. vol. 8.
- (2018) Cross-sectional associations between weight misperception and symptoms of anxiety/depression and life satisfaction in overweight/obese adolescents from two cohorts in Norway - The HUNT Study. Obesity Facts. vol. 11 (S1).
- (2018) Implications of parental lifestyle changes and education level on adolescent offspring weight: a population based cohort study - The HUNT Study, Norway. BMJ Open. vol. 8 (8).
- (2017) Genome-wide physical activity interactions in adiposity - A meta-analysis of 200,452 adults. PLoS Genetics. vol. 13:e1006528 (4).
- (2017) Genome-wide meta-analysis of 241,258 adults accounting for smoking behaviour identifies novel loci for obesity traits. Nature Communications. vol. 8:14977.
- (2017) Disordered eating in Sami and non-Sami Norwegian populations: the SAMINOR 2 Clinical Survey. Public Health Nutrition. vol. 21 (6).
- (2017) Phylogeny and new taxonomy of the Booted Eagles (Accipitriformes: Aquilinae). Zootaxa. vol. 4216 (4).
- (2017) Effects of single genetic variants and polygenic obesity risk scores on disordered eating in adolescentseThe HUNT study. Appetite. vol. 118.
- (2017) Suicidal ideation amongst adolescent suffering from disordered eating: The Young-HUNT study. European psychiatry. vol. 41.
- (2017) Influence of Storage and inter- and intra-Assay Variability on the Measurement of Inflammatory Biomarkers in Population-Based Biobanking. Biopreservation and Biobanking. vol. 15 (6).
- (2016) The genetics of blood pressure regulation and its target organs from association studies in 342,415 individuals. Nature Genetics. vol. 48 (10).
- (2016) Intergenerational transmission of overweight and obesity from parents to their adolescent offspring - The HUNT study. PLoS ONE. vol. 11 (11).
- (2016) The association of air pollution and depressed mood in 70,928 individuals from four European cohorts. International journal of hygiene and environmental health (Print). vol. 219 (2).
- (2015) Genetic Effects on Longitudinal Changes from Healthy to Adverse Weight and Metabolic Status—The HUNT Study. PLoS ONE. vol. 10 (10).
- (2015) Intergenerational transmission of overweight and obesity from parents to their adolescent offspring - a HUNT Study. Norsk Epidemiologi, Supplement. vol. 25.
- (2015) Presence of anti-GAD in a non-diabetic population of adults; time dynamics and clinical influence: results from the HUNT study. BMJ Open Diabetes Research & Care. vol. 3 (1).
- (2014) DataSHIELD: Taking the analysis to the data, not the data to the analysis. International Journal of Epidemiology. vol. 43 (6).
- (2014) The prevalence of metabolic syndrome and metabolically healthy obesity in Europe: A collaborative analysis of ten large cohort studies. BMC Endocrine Disorders. vol. 14.
- (2013) Data harmonization and federated analysis of population-based studies: the BioSHaRE project. Emerging Themes in Epidemiology. vol. 21 (10).
- (2013) Sex-specific effects of weight-affecting gene variants in a life course perspective-The HUNT Study, Norway. International Journal of Obesity. vol. 37 (9).