Kjersti Kjos Longva
Background and activities
Kjersti Kjos Longva is an associate professor at the Department of International Business at NTNU. She holds a PhD in social science from UiT - The Arctic University of Norway and a MSc in logistics from Molde University College. Her research interests relate to entrepreneurship, innovation, supply chain management and sustainability. She is project manager of InnoPraksis, a project that aims to develop innovative internship solutions for business education.
- Entrepreneurship education
- Entrepreneurial learning
- Entrepreneurial ecosystems
- Innovation management
- Supply chain management
- AI302414 - Semester internship
- AI201312 - Entrepreneurship and Business Development
- AI522418 - Event internship
- AM305918 - Global Supply Chain Management
- AM101221 - An introduction to MIL
- AI302418 - Event internship
- AI101212 - Innovation management
- AM304220 - Purchasing Management
- AI302416 - Internship
- AI302420 - Innovation internship
- AI522416 - Internship
- AI522420 - Innovation internship
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Student venture creation: developing social networks within entrepreneurial ecosystems in the transition from student to entrepreneur. International Journal of Entrepreneurial Behaviour & Research. vol. 27 (5).
- (2020) Entrepreneurship education as an arena for career reflection: the shift of students' career preferences after a business planning course. Education + Training. vol. 62 (7/8).
- (2019) Combining technology and entrepreneurial education through design thinking: Students' reflections on the learning process. Technological Forecasting and Social Change. vol. 164.
- (2018) Measuring impact through experimental design in entrepreneurship education: A literature review and research agenda. Industry & higher education. vol. 32 (6).
Part of book/report
- (2018) Hope for the future? : Students’ attitudes towards entrepreneurship, innovation, and international mobility. Det regionale i det internasjonale : fjordantologien 2018.
- (2018) Comparing career preferences of regionally oriented and internationally oriented students – A mixed methods study. Det regionale i det internasjonale : fjordantologien 2018.
- (2017) A systematic literature review of experimental impact studies on entrepreneurship education. ISBE 2017 conference proceedings.
- (2016) When theory is invisible and hidden in practice: a qualitative study of one entrepreneurship course. Offentleg sektor i endring : Fjordantologien 2016.
- (2020) Fra student til entreprenør: Muligheter, utfordringer og fasilitatorer i økosystemet for nyskaping. 2020.
- (2019) The impact of entrepreneurship education on students' career reflections. 2019. ISBN 978-82-8266-172-0.
- (2020) Moving the castle in the air closer to the ground - A study of nascent entrepreneurs’ interaction with ecosystem actors and its influence on entrepreneurial learning. NORSI Research School Conference . NORSI - Norwegian Research School in Innovation; Stavanger. 2020-01-27 - 2020-01-28.
- (2020) Fra student til entreprenør: Utfordringer og fasilitatorer for studententreprenørskap i høyere utdanning. Fjordkonferansen 2020 . Høgskolen i Vestlandet; Sogndal/digitalt. 2020-11-12 - 2020-11-12.
- (2019) Boundary crossing theory – a fruitful theoretical perspective to introduce to the field of entrepreneurial learning. NORSI Conference 2019 . NORSI; Oslo. 2019-01-17 - 2019-01-18.
- (2019) Moving the castle in the air closer to the ground - A study of nascent entrepreneurs’ interaction with ecosystem actors and its influence on entrepreneurial learning. RENT (Research in Entrepreneurship and Small Business) 2019 . European Council for Small Business and Entrepreneurship; Berlin. 2019-11-28 - 2019-11-29.
- (2018) Exploring entrepreneurial learning in a multilevel perspective through boundary crossing theory - a case of Norwegian nascent entrepreneurs. ISSN 2219-5572. RENT XXXII . European Institute for Advanced Studies in Management EIASM; Toledo. 2018-11-15 - 2018-11-16.
- (2018) Utdanning for fremtiden: Kan entreprenørskapsutdanning fremme evnen til karrieretilpasning og evnen til å få arbeid?. Fjordkonferansen 2018 ; 2018-06-21 - 2018-06-22.
- (2018) From entrepreneurship to intrapreneurship: the shift of students' intentions for entrepreneurial behavior after a business planning course. NORSI Research School Conference 2018 . BI Norwegian Business School; Oslo. 2018-01-11 - 2018-01-12.
- (2017) Students' preferences for entrepreneurship, innovation, and internationalization - a mixed-method study of undergraduate students at NTNU in Aalesund. Fjordkonferansen 2017 ; Loen. 2017-06-20 - 2017-06-21.
- (2017) The impact of a business planning course on students’ career preferences. ISSN 2219-5572. RENT XXXI . European Institute for Advanced Studies in Management EIASM; Lund. 2017-11-16 - 2017-11-17.
- (2017) Combining Technology and Entrepreneurial Education Through Design Thinking: Students’ Reflections on the Learning Process. International Research Conference on Science and Technology Entrepreneurship Education . Toulouse Business School; Toulouse. 2017-04-27 - 2018-04-28.
- (2016) Encouraging Entrepreneurial Behavior through Design Thinking: Students' Reflections on the Learning Process. ISBN 978-1-900862-29-5. ISBE Conference 2016 . Institute for Small Business and Entrepreneurship; Paris. 2016-10-27 - 2016-10-28.
- (2015) A design-driven approach to teaching corporate entrepreneurship. Fjordkonferansen 2015 ; Loen. 2015-06-18 - 2015-06-19.