Background and activities
Senior adviser for Master of Science in Public Health. Administration and coordination of the study program, student supervision and counselling.
PREVIOUS WORK EXPERIENCE
- PhD "Llife course and interegenerational studies of musculoskeletal pain"
- MSc's in Human movement science
- Research methods
- Physical activity and health
- Experts i team - "Welfare technology"
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2018) Influence of family history on prognosis of spinal pain and the role of leisure time physical activity and body mass index: A prospective study using family-linkage data from the Norwegian HUNT study. BMJ Open. vol. 8:e022785 (10).
- (2016) Familial Risk of Chronic Musculoskeletal Pain and the Importance of Physical Activity and Body Mass Index: Prospective Data from the HUNT Study, Norway. PLOS ONE. vol. 11 (4).
- (2015) Neck/upper back and low back pain in parents and their adult offspring: Family linkage data from the Norwegian HUNT Study. European Journal of Pain. vol. 19 (6).
- (2014) Parental chronic pain in relation to chronic pain in their adult offspring: Family-linkage within the HUNT Study, Norway. BMC Public Health. vol. 14 (1).
- (2014) Sleep problems, exercise and obesity and risk of chronic musculoskeletal pain: The Norwegian HUNT study. European Journal of Public Health. vol. 24 (6).