Background and activities
I am an Associate Professor in the Department of Psychology at NTNU. Previously, I was a Swiss National Science Foundation Ambizione Fellow at the University of Neuchâtel and a Marie Curie Research Fellow at Télécom Paris. I was also a postdoctoral researcher at the Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique (CNRS) in Paris, and held an Alexander von Humboldt Postdoctoral Research Fellowship at the Kulturwissenschaftliches Institut Essen. I received a PhD in Linguistics from Macquarie University, Sydney and Pompeu Fabra University, Barcelona.
My research interests are: the study of cognition in interaction combining ethnographic and experimental methods; collective memory in small groups and social networks; cultural transmission; storytelling and embodied communication.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2020) Memory bias toward emotional information in burnout and depression. Journal of Health Psychology. vol. 25 (10-11).
- (2019) Cultural transmission in a food preparation task: The role of interactivity, innovation and storytelling. PLOS ONE.
- (2019) Editors’ Introduction: Remembering with others: Conversational dynamics and mnemonic outcomes. Topics in Cognitive Science. vol. 11 (4).
- (2019) Storytelling as adaptive collective sensemaking. Topics in Cognitive Science. vol. 11 (4).
- (2018) Collaborative remembering at work. Interaction Studies. vol. 19 (3).
- (2017) Ethnomethodological studies of nurse-patient and nurse relative interactions. A scoping review. International Journal of Nursing Studies. vol. 70.
Part of book/report
- (2020) Collaborative remembering sequences. Memory in the Wild.
- (2019) Collaborative remembering, temporal cement of collaborative learning. A Wide Lens: Combining Embodied, Enactive, Extended, and Embedded Learning in Collaborative Settings 13th International Conference on Computer Supported Collaborative Learning (CSCL) 2019.
- (2018) Multimodal processes of joint remembering in complex collaborative activities. Collaborative Remembering: Theories, Methods and Applications.
- (2017) The interactive shaping of social learning in transmission chains. Proceedings of the 39th Annual Meeting of the Cognitive Science Society..