Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2014) Preeclampsia and cardiovascular disease share genetic risk factors on chromosome 2q22. Pregnancy Hypertension. vol. 4 (2).
- (2013) A SNP associated with susceptibility to preeclampsia near the Inhibin, beta B gene, is also associated with cardiovascular disease risk traits. Pregnancy Hypertension. vol. 3 (2).
- (2012) Shared genetic risk factors for preeclampsia and cardiovascular disease. Pregnancy Hypertension. vol. 2 (3).
- (2011) A transcriptional profile of the decidua in preeclampsia. American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology. vol. 204 (1).
- (2011) Partial correlation network analyses to detect altered gene interactions in human disease: using preeclampsia as a model. Human Genetics. vol. 129 (1).
- (2011) Increased endoplasmic reticulum stress in decidual tissue from pregnancies complicated by fetal growth restriction with and without pre-eclampsia. Placenta. vol. 32 (11).
- (2010) STOX2 but not STOX1 is differently expressed in preeclampstic decidua from Norwegian women: data from the Second Nord-Trondelag Health Study. Molecular human reproduction. vol. 16 (12).
- (2010) Gener og reaksjonsveier knyttet til preeklampsi. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening.
- (2014) Genetic predisposition to preeclampsia. Genetic association studies on population-based cohorts and transcriptional studies on decidua basalis tissue. Tapir Akademisk Forlag. 2014. Doktoravhandlinger ved NTNU (47).
- (2010) A transcriptional profile of the decidua in preeclampsia. 2010.