Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2018) Experimental study of a Francis turbine under variable-speed and discharge conditions. Renewable Energy. vol. 119.
- (2018) Investigation of the Unsteady Pressure Pulsations in the Prototype Francis Turbines -Part 1: Steady State Operating Conditions. Mechanical systems and signal processing. vol. 108 (8).
- (2017) Particle Image Velocimetry Investigation of the Leakage Flow Through Clearance Gaps in Cambered Hydrofoils. Journal of Fluids Engineering - Trancactions of The ASME. vol. 139 (9).
- (2017) Numerical and experimental study of the leakage flow in guide vanes with different hydrofoils. Journal of Computational Design and Engineering.
- (2017) Experimental investigation of air injection in high head Francis turbines. International journal on hydropower and dams. vol. 24.
- (2017) Blade passage modeling strategy for hydraulic turbine. International Journal of Fluid Machinery and Systems. vol. 10 (4).
- (2017) Effects of sediment erosion in guide vanes of Francis turbine. Wear. vol. 390-391.
- (2017) Sediment erosion induced leakage flow from guide vane clearance gap in a low specific speed Francis turbine. Renewable Energy. vol. 107.
- (2017) Investigations of unsteady pressure loading in a Francis turbine during variable-speed operation. Renewable Energy. vol. 113.
- (2017) Investigation of the unsteady pressure pulsations in the prototype Francis turbines during load variation and startup. Journal of Renewable and Sustainable Energy. vol. 9 (6).
- (2017) On the relation between friction losses and pressure pulsations caused by Rotor Stator interaction on the Francis-99 turbine. Journal of Physics, Conference Series. vol. 782 (1).
- (2016) Experimental Investigation of a High Head Model Francis Turbine During Steady-State Operation at Off-Design Conditions. IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environment. vol. 49.
- (2016) Study of the simultaneous effects of secondary flow and sediment erosion in Francis turbines. Renewable Energy. vol. 97.
- (2016) Numerical investigation of the flow phenomena around a low specific speed Francis turbine’s guide vane cascade. IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environment. vol. 49.
- (2016) Evaluation of runner cone extension to dampen pressure pulsations in a Francis model turbine. IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environment. vol. 49 (8).
- (2016) Experimental investigation on a high head model Francis turbine during load rejection. IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environment. vol. 49.
- (2016) Transient pressure measurements at part load operating condition of a high head model Francis turbine. Sadhana (Bangalore). vol. 41 (11).
- (2016) A reference Pelton turbine - High speed visualization in the rotating frame. IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environment. vol. 49.
- (2016) Velocity and pressure measurements in guide vane clearance gap of a low specific speed Francis turbine. IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environment. vol. 49.
- (2016) Design and development of guide vane cascade for a low speed number Francis turbine. Journal of Hydrodynamics. vol. 28 (4).