Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2018) Hydrodynamic Damping of a Fluttering Hydrofoil in High-speed Flows. International Journal of Fluid Machinery and Systems. vol. 11 (2).
- (2018) Numerical investigation of the effet of leakage flow through erosion-induced clearance gaps of guide vanes on the performance of Francis turbines. Engineering Applications of Computational Fluid Mechanics. vol. 12 (1).
- (2018) Simplified hydrodynamic analysis on the general shape of the hill charts of Francis turbines using shroud-streamline modeling. Journal of Physics, Conference Series. vol. 1042 (1).
- (2018) Pressure Pulsation in a High Head Francis Turbine Operating at Variable Speed. Journal of Physics, Conference Series. vol. 1042.
- (2018) Performance Comparison of Optimized Designs of Francis Turbines Exposed to Sediment Erosion in various Operating Conditions. Journal of Physics, Conference Series. vol. 1042.
- (2018) A reference Pelton turbine - 3D Flow front tracking within a rotating Pelton bucket. Journal of Fluids Engineering - Trancactions of The ASME. vol. 140 (12).
- (2018) Flow measurements around guide vanes of Francis turbine: A PIV approach. Renewable Energy. vol. 126.
- (2018) Experimental investigation of a Francis turbine during exigent ramping and transition into total load rejection. Journal of Hydraulic Engineering. vol. 144 (6).
- (2018) Experimental study of a Francis turbine under variable-speed and discharge conditions. Renewable Energy. vol. 119.
- (2018) Interaction between trailing edge wake and vortex rings in a Francis turbine at runaway condition: Compressible large eddy simulation. Physics of fluids. vol. 30 (7).
- (2018) Investigation of the Unsteady Pressure Pulsations in the Prototype Francis Turbines -Part 1: Steady State Operating Conditions. Mechanical systems and signal processing. vol. 108 (8).
- (2018) Pressure pulsations and hydraulic efficiency at Smeland power plant. Journal of Physics, Conference Series. vol. 1042.
- (2018) Literature review relevant to particle erosion in complex geometries. Journal of Physics, Conference Series. vol. 1042.
- (2017) Particle Image Velocimetry Investigation of the Leakage Flow Through Clearance Gaps in Cambered Hydrofoils. Journal of Fluids Engineering - Trancactions of The ASME. vol. 139 (9).
- (2017) Numerical and experimental study of the leakage flow in guide vanes with different hydrofoils. Journal of Computational Design and Engineering. vol. 6 (2).
- (2017) Experimental investigation of air injection in high head Francis turbines. International journal on hydropower and dams. vol. 24.
- (2017) Blade passage modeling strategy for hydraulic turbine. International Journal of Fluid Machinery and Systems. vol. 10 (4).
- (2017) Effects of sediment erosion in guide vanes of Francis turbine. Wear. vol. 390-391.
- (2017) Sediment erosion induced leakage flow from guide vane clearance gap in a low specific speed Francis turbine. Renewable Energy. vol. 107.
- (2017) Investigations of unsteady pressure loading in a Francis turbine during variable-speed operation. Renewable Energy. vol. 113.