Tone Merete Muthanna
Background and activities
- TVM4125 - Water Supply and Wastewater Engineering, Basic Course
- BYGT2321 - Water and Wastewater Systems 2
- TVM4174 - Hydroinformatics for Smart Water Systems
- VM6002 - Storm Water and Pipe Technology
- BYGT2205 - Water and Wastewater Systems, basic Course
- BYGT2322 - Area and Infrastructure
- TVM4905 - Water Supply and Wastewater Systems, Master's Thesis
- TVM4510 - Water and Wastewater Engineering, Specialization Project
- VM8202 - Urban Storm Water Management PhD
- VM8207 - Environmental Engineering Field Course
- TVM4101 - BM2 Water and Environment
- TVM4177 - Environmental Microbiology
- TVM4141 - Water and Wastewater Systems, Advanced Course
- VM8206 - Topics in Water and Wastewater Engineering
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Evaluating different machine learning methods to simulate runoff from extensive green roofs. Hydrology and Earth System Sciences. vol. 25 (11).
- (2021) Risk Reduction Framework for Blue-Green Roofs. Buildings. vol. 11 (5).
- (2021) Hydrological performance of lined permeable pavements in Norway. Blue-Green Systems. vol. 3 (1).
- (2021) Evaluating three commonly used infiltration methods for permeable surfaces in urban areas using the SWMM and STORM. Hydrology Research. vol. 52 (1).
- (2021) Temporal downscaling of precipitation time-series projections to forecast green roofs future detention performance. Hydrology and Earth System Sciences.
- (2021) An assessment of gully pot sediment scour behaviour under current and potential future rainfall conditions. Journal of Environmental Management. vol. 282.
- (2020) Detention-based green roofs for stormwater management under extreme precipitation due to climate change. Blue-Green Systems. vol. 2 (1).
- (2020) Assessing the effects of four SUDS scenarios on combined sewer overflows in Oslo, Norway: evaluating the low-impact development module of the mike urban model. Hydrology Research. vol. 51 (6).
- (2020) Temperatures and precipitation affect vegetation dynamics on Scandinavian extensive green roofs. International journal of biometeorology.
- (2020) Limitations in using runoff coefficients for green and gray roof design. Hydrology Research. vol. 51 (2).
- (2020) Applicability of urban streets as temporary open floodways. Hydrology Research. vol. 51 (4).
- (2020) Hydrological impacts of climate change on small ungauged catchments - results from a global climate model-regional climate model-hydrologic model chain. Natural hazards and earth system sciences. vol. 20.
- (2019) Urban drainage models for green areas: Structural differences and their effects on simulated runoff. Journal of Hydrology X. vol. 5.
- (2019) Hydrological modelling of green and grey roofs in cold climate with the SWMM model. Journal of Environmental Management. vol. 249.
- (2019) Modelling of Green and Grey Roofs in Cold Climates Using EPA?s Storm Water Management Model. Green Energy and Technology.
- (2019) The transferability of SWMM model parameters between green roofs with similar build-up. Journal of Hydrology. vol. 569.
- (2019) Temporal downscaling of IDF curves applied to future performance of local stormwater measures. Sustainability. vol. 11 (5).
- (2019) Assessment of future water availability under climate change, considering scenarios for population growth and ageing infrastructure. Journal of Water and Climate Change. vol. 10 (1).
- (2019) Infiltration Response of Adsorbent Amended Filters for Stormwater Management under Freezing/Thawing Conditions. Water. vol. 11 (12).
- (2019) Remobilization of Sediments in Gully Pots During High Intensity Precipitation Events. Green Energy and Technology.