Tone Merete Muthanna
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Hydrological modelling of green and grey roofs in cold climate with the SWMM model. Journal of Environmental Management. vol. 249.
- (2019) The transferability of SWMM model parameters between green roofs with similar build-up. Journal of Hydrology. vol. 569.
- (2019) Temporal downscaling of IDF curves applied to future performance of local stormwater measures. Sustainability. vol. 11 (5).
- (2019) Assessment of future water availability under climate change, considering scenarios for population growth and ageing infrastructure. Journal of Water and Climate Change. vol. 10 (1).
- (2019) Remobilization of Sediments in Gully Pots During High Intensity Precipitation Events. Green Energy and Technology.
- (2019) Predicting hourly flows at ungauged small rural catchments using a parsimonious hydrological model. Journal of Hydrology. vol. 573.
- (2019) A dynamic river network method for the prediction of floods using a parsimonious rainfall-runoff model. Hydrology Research.
- (2018) Performance of Blue-Green Roofs in Cold Climates: A Scoping Review. Buildings. vol. 8 (4).
- (2018) Seasonal variations in infiltration in cold climate raingardens - a case study from Norway. Vann.
- (2018) Hydrological Performance of LECA-Based Roofs in Cold Climates. Water. vol. 10 (3).
- (2018) Detention and Retention Behavior of Four Extensive Green Roofs in Three Nordic Climate Zone. Water. vol. 10 (6).
- (2018) Assessing the robustness of raingardens under climate change using SDSM and temporal downscaling. Water Science and Technology. vol. 77 (6).
- (2018) Hydrological benefits of filtering swales for metal removal. Water Research. vol. 145.
- (2018) Characterization and temporal variation of urban runoff in a cold climate - design implications for SuDS. Urban Water Journal.
- (2018) Coupling Field Observations and Geographical Information System (GIS)-Based Analysis for Improved Sustainable Urban Drainage Systems (SUDS) Performance. Sustainability. vol. 10 (12).
- (2018) Potential of biofilters for treatment of de-icing chemicals. Water. vol. 10:620 (5).
- (2018) Modelling green roof detention performance in cold climates. EPiC Series in Engineering. vol. 3.
- (2017) Assessment of upscaling potential of alternative adsorbent materials for highway stormwater treatment in cold climates. Environmental technology. vol. 38 (6).
- (2017) Metal removal efficiency, operational life and secondary environmental impacts of a stormwater filter developed from iron-oxide-amended bottom ash. Journal of Environmental Science and Health. Part A: Toxic/Hazardous Substances and Environmental Engineering. vol. 52 (14).
- (2017) Green roof performance potential in cold and wet regions. Ecological Engineering: The Journal of Ecotechnology. vol. 106.