NTNU Energy Team Solar - NTNU Energy
NTNU Team Solar
NTNU Energy Team Solar
NTNU Energy Team Solar consists of solar energy experts from different disciplines, departments and faculties at NTNU that work along the whole value chain of solar energy, from basic research to end use.
The team is a place to share research and experiences across disciplines, find ways to work together and promote joint new initiatives. In addition, it is an entry point for everyone who would like to get into contact with NTNU researchers and teaching personnel in the area of solar energy.
- Vacancy: Postdoctoral Fellow in the Use of Solar Energy in Nordic Climate. Application deadline: 22 July 2022.
- Helios Consortium Meeting
- Derfor er sol «kongen av energikildene» (in Norwegian)
- Slik blir solcellene bedre (in Norwegian)
- Slik virker en solcelle (in Norwegian)