Research - HPC-Lab
Our research focuses on heterogeneous and parallel computing, including:
- Supercomputing incl. Cluster, GRID and Cloud computing
- Parallel algorithms for novel architectures and accelerators including GPUs and Cell
- Performance analysis and benchmarking of HPC platforms
- Auto-tuneable algorithms, Computational steering
- Software environments for testing and developing parallel scientific codes
- Linear Solvers, incl. parallel approaches, and PIC particle codes.
Algorithms for signal processing including:
- Fast linear bit-reversal algorithms and algorithms for ADSL & VDSL.