Norwegian 7T MR Center
Norwegian 7T MR Center is a National infrastructure for neuroscience research. Our main mission is to provide the Norwegian community of neuroscientists the very best tools for high resolution structure-function mapping of the brain.
Our vision is also to take 7T MR into the clinic, and a close integration with the Department of Radiology and Nuclear Medicine at St. Olavs Hospital is at the heart of our philosophy.
NTNU has signed contract for a Siemens MAGNETOM Terra System.
The MR system will be equipped with:
- Dual Mode (Clinical and Research).
- 8 Channel RF-transmit chain in research mode
- 80/200 Gradient System.
- 32RX/1TX head coil (clinical mode)
- 32RX/8TX head coil (research mode only)
- 28RX/1TX knee coil (clinical mode)
- 13C and 31P loop coils
- Multinuclear option
- fMRI equipment
Please contact us for more detailed information.