Register with Immigration
Mon, 19 Nov 2018 23:03:41 +0100
- In general, NTNU employees have to register within 7 days of their arrival in Norway at the Service Centre for Foreign Workers (SUA). Guest researchers and researchers with own funds that will stay in Norway for more than 3 months need to book an appointment to SUA office or Trondheim Police Station in within 7 days after their arrival in Norway. You should always select SUA office if you have several options. Make an appointment online to register.
- EU citizens do not need to apply for a work permit, but need to register at the Service Centre for Foreign Workers (SUA).
- Non-EU employees that already have a work permit granted by Norwegian embassy/consulate, need to register at the Service Centre for Foreign Workers (SUA).
- The Norwegian Directorate of Immigration has a comprehensive portal that explains all about the kinds of immigration permits you need for your family.
- Directorate of Immigration (UDI)
- Service Centre for Foreign Workers (SUA)
- Trondheim Police Station/UDI location
- Application Portal Norway
- Norwegian embassies listing
- Visa applications non EU/EEA countries
- Visa applications EU/EEA countries
- Study in Norway website
- New in Norway (for non-Norwegian workers)