When do I contact NIRS?

  • For information on seminars and social activities organized by NIRS.
  • For matters regarding housing and dual careers and when special situations occur.
  • Students at Master's and Bachelor's level always contact Office of International Relations.


Important updates for international researchers

Contact information



Visiting adress:
Gløshaugen campus, Infohuset.
O.S. Bragstads plass 1, ground floor.

Map of office location

The Info house. Photo.