Table of Contents
Back to the book's homepage
By following the links from the various chapters, you may find links to recommended additional literature and comments to the content of the chapters.
The pages are still under development and some links still do not provide any additional information.
Part I: Introduction to Risk Assessment
- 1. Introduction
- 2. The Words of Risk Analysis
- 3. Hazards and Threats
- 4. How to Measure and Evaluate Risk?
- 5. Elements of Risk Management
- 6. Accidents and Accident Causation
- 7. Data for Risk Analysis
Part II: Risk Assessment Methods and Application
- 8. Risk Assessment Process
- 9. Hazard Identification
- 10. Causal and Frequency Analysis
- 11. Accident Scenarios
- 12. Barriers and Barrier Analysis
- 13. Human Reliability Analysis
- 14. Job Safety Analysis
- 15. Common Cause Failures
- 16. Uncertainty and Sensitivity
- 17. Development and Application of Risk Assessment