Slides - ROSS
Back to the book's homepage
This page contains a set of slide that can be used for presentations or as supplement to the book. The slides are made with LaTeX and the Beamer class, and can be downloaded as pdf-files. The slides will be updated and extended from time to time so please check the version number for the most updated version. Currently, the slides do not cover all chapters of the book, but maybe some time in the future ....
When you find misprints and errors - or have suggestions for improvements, please send me an email message.
- Chapter 1: Introduction to risk assessment
- Chapter 2: The words of risk analysis
- Chapter 3: Hazards and threats
- Chapter 4: How to measure risk?
- Chapter 4: Risk acceptance criteria
- Chapter 6: Perspectives on major accidents
- Chapter 9: Preliminary hazard analysis
- Chapter 9: FMECA
- Chapter 9: HAZOP
- Chapter 12: Barrier management
- Chapter 15: Common-cause failures
- Chapyer 16: Uncertainty and sensitivity
- Chapter 17: The EU machinery directive