What will I learn - Interaction Design - Master's Programme (2 years)
What will I learn
What will you learn?
We are surrounded by technology in our everyday lives, in need of usable and user-friendly solutions. Digital interfaces and interactivity are everywhere, and it is of increasing importance that we ensure inclusive, intuitive and efficient human-computer interaction.
You will learn
- to put the users’ needs and requirements first
- knowledge and awareness of human factors and conditions in interaction and interface design.
- system design methodologies and strategies for the usability-optimalization of products and services.
- how to initiate, lead and perform usability engineering in research and development projects.
Major areas of study
- Usability and human factors
- User-oriented information architecture
- Strategies in user-centred design
See more about learning outcomes below: