Postal addressDepartment of Biology Norwegian University of Science and Technology 7491 Trondheim Norway
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2014) Effects of population characteristics and structure on estimates of effective population size in a house sparrow metapopulation. Molecular Ecology. volum 23.
- (2014) Lower survival probability of house sparrows severely infected by the gapeworm parasite. Journal of Avian Biology.
- (2013) A Quantitative Genetic Model of r- and K-Selection in a Fluctuating Population. American Naturalist. volum 181 (6).
- (2013) Estimating the effect of temporally autocorrelated environments on the demography of density-independent age-structured populations. Methods in Ecology and Evolution. volum 4 (6).
- (2013) Effects of inbreeding on fitness-related traits in a small isolated moose population. Ecology and Evolution. volum 3 (12).
- (2013) Climate Events Synchronize the Dynamics of a Resident Vertebrate Community in the High Arctic. Science. volum 339 (6117).
- (2013) Moose body mass variation revisited: disentangling effects of environmental conditions and genetics. Oecologia. volum 174.
- (2013) Temporal and spatial variation in prevalence of the parasite Syngamus trachea in a metapopulation of House Sparrows (Passer domesticus). Parasitology. volum 140 (10).
- (2013) Genetic variation and structure of house sparrow populations: is there an island effect?. Molecular Ecology. volum 22 (7).
- (2013) Correlates of egg size variation in a population of house sparrow Passer domesticus. Oecologia. volum 171 (2).
- (2013) Interspecific differences in stochastic population dynamics explains variation in Taylor's temporal power law. Oikos. volum 122 (8).
- (2013) Genetic variability and structure of the water vole Arvicola amphibius across four metapopulations in northern Norway. Ecology and Evolution. volum 3 (4).
- (2013) Population Growth in a Wild Bird Is Buffered Against Phenological Mismatch. Science. volum 340 (6131).
- (2013) Generic ecological impact assessments of alien species in Norway: a semi-quantitative set of criteria. Biodiversity and Conservation. volum 22 (1).
- (2013) How Life History Influences Population Dynamics in Fluctuating Environments. American Naturalist. volum 182 (6).
- (2013) Species diversity and community similarity in fluctuating environments: parametric approaches using species abundance distributions. Journal of Animal Ecology. volum 82 (4).
- (2013) Understanding scales of movement: animals ride waves and ripples of environmental change. Journal of Animal Ecology. volum 82 (4).
- (2012) Evidence of inbreeding depression but not inbreeding avoidance in a natural house sparrow population. Molecular Ecology. volum 21 (6).
- (2012) Stochastic Population Dynamics and Life-History Variation in Marine Fish Species. American Naturalist. volum 180 (3).
- (2012) Habitat quality influences population distribution, individual space use and functional responses in habitat selection by a large herbivore. Oecologia. volum 168 (1).