Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2014) Effects of population characteristics and structure on estimates of effective population size in a house sparrow metapopulation. Molecular Ecology. volum 23 (11).
- (2014) Estimating phenotypic selection in age-structured populations by removing transient fluctuations. Evolution. volum 68 (9).
- (2014) Evolutionary consequences of nonselective harvesting in density-dependent populations. American Naturalist. volum 184 (6).
- (2014) Evolution in fluctuating environments: Decomposing selection into additive components of the robertson-price equation. Evolution. volum 68 (3).
- (2014) Genetisk variasjon og innavl hos norsk elg. Hjorteviltet. volum 24 (1).
- (2014) Population properties affect inbreeding avoidance in moose. Biology Letters. volum 10 (12).
- (2014) Moose body mass variation revisited: Disentangling effects of environmental conditions and genetics. Oecologia. volum 174 (2).
- (2014) Climatic conditions cause complex patterns of covariation between demographic traits in a long-lived raptor. Journal of Animal Ecology.
- (2014) Lower survival probability of house sparrows severely infected by the gapeworm parasite. Journal of Avian Biology. volum 45 (4).
- (2013) A Quantitative Genetic Model of r- and K-Selection in a Fluctuating Population. American Naturalist. volum 181 (6).
- (2013) Estimating the effect of temporally autocorrelated environments on the demography of density-independent age-structured populations. Methods in Ecology and Evolution. volum 4 (6).
- (2013) Effects of inbreeding on fitness-related traits in a small isolated moose population. Ecology and Evolution. volum 3 (12).
- (2013) Climate Events Synchronize the Dynamics of a Resident Vertebrate Community in the High Arctic. Science. volum 339 (6117).
- (2013) Temporal and spatial variation in prevalence of the parasite Syngamus trachea in a metapopulation of House Sparrows (Passer domesticus). Parasitology. volum 140 (10).
- (2013) Genetic variation and structure of house sparrow populations: is there an island effect?. Molecular Ecology. volum 22 (7).
- (2013) Correlates of egg size variation in a population of house sparrow Passer domesticus. Oecologia. volum 171 (2).
- (2013) Interspecific differences in stochastic population dynamics explains variation in Taylor's temporal power law. Oikos. volum 122 (8).
- (2013) Genetic variability and structure of the water vole Arvicola amphibius across four metapopulations in northern Norway. Ecology and Evolution. volum 3 (4).
- (2013) Population Growth in a Wild Bird Is Buffered Against Phenological Mismatch. Science. volum 340 (6131).
- (2013) Generic ecological impact assessments of alien species in Norway: a semi-quantitative set of criteria. Biodiversity and Conservation. volum 22 (1).