Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2014) A reference pelton turbine - design and efficiency measurements. IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environment. volum 22 (1).
- (2014) Transient pressure measurements on a high head model Francis turbine during emergency shutdown, total load rejection, and runaway. Journal of Fluids Engineering - Trancactions of The ASME. volum 136 (12).
- (2014) Experimental investigations of transient pressure variations in a high head model Francis turbine during start-up and shutdown. Journal of Hydrodynamics. volum 26 (2).
- (2014) Pressure measurements on a high-head Francis turbine during load acceptance and rejection. Journal of Hydraulic Research. volum 52 (2).
- (2013) Design and Fatigue Performance of Large Utility-Scale Wind Turbine Blades. Journal of solar energy engineering. volum 135 (3).
- (2013) Optimized design of Francis runner for sand laden water. Hydro Nepal: Journal of Water, Energy and Environment. volum July (13).
- (2013) Experimental and Numerical Studies for a High Head Francis Turbine at Several Operating Points. Journal of Fluids Engineering - Trancactions of The ASME. volum 135 (11).
- (2012) Prediction of Wave Loads on Tidal Turbine Blades. Energy Procedia. volum 20.
- (2012) Effect of Pitch and Safety System Design on Dimensioning Loads for Offshore Wind Turbines During Grid Fault. Energy Procedia. volum 0 (24).
- (2012) The effect of sediment characteristics for predicting erosion on Francis turbines blades. International journal on hydropower and dams. volum 19 (1).
- (2012) PARTICLE VELOCITY MEASUREMENT IN SWIRL FLOW, LABORATORY STUDIES. Kathmandu University Journal of Science, Engineering and Technology. volum 8 (1).
- (2012) A Reference Pelton Turbine Design. IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environment. volum 15.
- (2012) Current research in hydraulic turbines for handling sediments. Energy. volum 47 (1).
- (2012) Empirical modelling of sediment erosion in Francis turbines. Energy. volum 41 (1).
- (2011) Sediment erosion in hydraulic turbines. Global Journal of researches in engineering. volum 11 (6).
- (2010) Erosion resistant coatings for Francis runner and guidevanes. International journal on hydropower and dams. volum 17 (2).
- (2009) Turbine Testing Laboratory and its Role in Hydropower. Hydro Nepal: Journal of Water, Energy and Environment.
- (2008) Sand erosion of Pelton turbine nozzles and buckets: A case study of Chilime Hydropower Plant. Wear. volum 264 (3-4).
- (2006) Correlation between sand led erosion of Pelton buckets and efficiency losses in high head hydropower schemes. Journal of the institute of engineering. volum 6 (1).
- (2003) Innovations in Turbine Design and Generator Condition Assesment. Hydro Review Worldwide. volum II (number 4, september).