Torodd Skjerve NordPostdoctoral Fellow SFI Sustainable Arctic Marine and Coastal Technology Faculty of Engineering Science and Technology Department of Civil and Transport Engineering
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2016) Ice force identification on the Nordströmsgrund lighthouse. Computers & structures. vol. 169.
- (2015) Laboratory experiments to study ice-induced vibrations of scaled model structures during their interaction with level ice at different ice velocities. Cold Regions Science and Technology. vol. 119.
- (2015) Model-based force and state estimation in experimental ice-induced vibrations by means of Kalman filtering. Cold Regions Science and Technology. vol. 111.
- (2015) Sensor network for dynamic ice-force identification: the Hanko-1 channel marker case study. Proceedings - International Conference on Port and Ocean Engineering under Arctic Conditions. vol. 2015-January.
- (2015) Pilot study of ice-structure interaction in a pendulum accelerator. Proceedings - International Conference on Port and Ocean Engineering under Arctic Conditions. vol. 2015-January.
Part of book/report
- (2015) Model-based joint input-state estimation on a thin-walled cantilever beam. COMPDYN 2015 5th International Conference on Computational Methods in Structural Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering : Proceedings volume 2.
- (2014) Model-based force identification in experimental ice-structure interaction by means of Kalman filtering. Proceedings of the 9th International Conference on Structural Dynamics, EURODYN 2014.
- (2013) Frequency domain force identification in ice-structure interaction. The proceedings of the 22nd International Conference on Port and Ocean Engineering under Arctic Conditions.
- (2015) Force and response estimation on bottom-founded structures prone to ice-induced vibrations. 2015. ISBN 978-82-326-1090-7. Doktoravhandlinger ved NTNU (217).