Programmes of Study
The Department of Structural Engineering teaches all the fundamental courses in solid state engineering for engineering programmes at NTNU. Further teaching is tied to these particular degree programmes:
Master of Science in Engineering Programmes
- Civil and Environmental Engineering (5-year Master's Degree)
- Civil and Environmental Engineering (2-year Master's Degree)
- Engineering and ICT (5-year Master's Degree)
- Product Design and Manufacturing (5-year Master's Degree)
The deparment is particularly involved in the following specializations:
- Structural Engineering (Civil and Environmental Eng.)
- Structural Engineering (Engineering and ICT)
- Applied Mechanics (Industrial Design and Manufacturing)
See also a list of all advanced engineering degrees at the Faculty of Engineering Science and Technology.
The doctoral research, or organized research training, in Structural Engineering is closely linked to, and a significant part of, the research that is conducted at the department. Admission to the programme is typically contingent on applying for, and being awarded a research fellowship.
General information, handbooks, applicable rules of admission, as well as forms, can be found on the Faculty fo Engineering and Science's doctoral programme pages .