As Norway's primary university for the study of science, engineering and technology, and with equally strong arts and humanities programmes, NTNU is eager to welcome international PhD candidates to our research community.
The university offers degrees in a range of doctoral programmes. Read more below about our offerings and the practical aspects of applying to NTNU and moving to Norway.
- Norwegian research school in medical imaging
- The Norwegian PhD network on nanotechnology for microsystems
- National graduate school in structural biology
- The Norwegian research school in renewable energy
- Norwegian research school in neuroscience
- Norwegian PhD network on nanotechnology for micro-systems
- Norwegian graduate researcher school in linguistics and philology
- Norwegian researcher school in geography
- NorwegianrResearch school in innovation
- Flerfaglig forskerskole i utdanningsforskning
- Enterprise development and work-life research