NTNU Alumni Europe
To link NTNU with businesses and European society to enhance cooperation and contribute to NTNU’s vision “Knowledge for a better world”.
- Serve as NTNU ambassadors and strengthen the university’s international visibility and reputation.
- Advise on trends outside Norway so that NTNU’s curriculum and programmes can respond to the changing nature of global practice and changing trends in industry.
- Advise on ways NTNU can enhance its connections with alumni abroad, fostering creation of a sustainable, organized and active global alumni network.
- Assist in identifying potential partners and opportunities for NTNU – for collaboration on EU and international programmes.
- Contribute to strengthening access to international internships for NTNU students and graduates.
- Co-organize and host a variety of events.
- NTNU Alumni European Network Conference 8 November 2017
Chair: Einar Brønlund
CEO MHWirth GmbH (Germany)
Vice Chair: Anne-Christine Dreue
Director Business Development, Fokker Technologies Holding B.V (The Netherlands)
Member: Eva Krangsaas
Former Director International Business, Pains Jacquet - Limagrain Group (France)
Member: John Rosenhøj
Managing Director, RI Consulting (Belgium)
Member: Scott Hovland
Head of ISS Facilities and Technology Unit, European Space Agency (The Netherlands)
Member: Terje Tøndel
Former Managing Director of ETIS in Brussels 2003–2016 (Norway)
Member: Nina Sindre
Coordinator of International Affairs
Secretary to the Board:
Massimo Busuoli, Head of NTNU Brussels Office (Belgium)