Ali Payami Golhin
Background and activities
Appearance measurement, 3D-Printing & AM technology, 3D Modelling, Surface & Coatings, Tribology, Corrosion, NDT inspection
Scientific, academic and artistic work
- (2022) Corrosion protection of Mg-SiC nanocomposite through plasma electrolytic oxidation coating process. Materials and corrosion - Werkstoffe und Korrosion.
- (2021) The Influence of Wedge Angle, Feedstock Color, and Infill Density on the Color Difference of FDM Objects. Journal of Imaging Science and Technology. vol. 65 (5).
- (2016) In-situ measurement and finite element simulation of thermo-mechanical properties of AA6063 aluminum alloy for MIG weldment. Materials Physics and Mechanics.
- (2014) Phosphate-Free Protective Nanoceramic Coatings for Galvanized Steel Sheet with H2O2 Additive. Advanced Materials Research.
- (2021) Generation of micro- and nano-textured surfaces. European Commission. 2021.
- (2021) 3D-printing og brobygging (NTNU). Forskningstorget i Gjøvik [Kunstnerisk og museal presentasjon] . NORGES FORSKNINGSRÅD, NTNU, Medarrangører: Gjøvik kommune og Vitensenteret Innlandet; Gjøvik. 2021-09-22 - 2021-10-03.
- (2021) Surface roughness of 3D-Printed models as a function of manufacturing process. The colourlab workshop on Measuring, Understanding, and Reproducing Material Appearance . The Norwegian Colour and Visual Computing Laboratory; Gjøvik. 2021-10-26 - 2021-10-26.