Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2020) The environmental impact of rock support for road tunnels: The experience of Norway. Science of the Total Environment. vol. 712.
- (2020) How do age structure and urban form influence household CO2 emissions in road transport? Evidence from municipalities in Norway in 2009, 2011 and 2013. Journal of Cleaner Production. vol. 265.
- (2020) A GIS-based green supply chain model for assessing the effects of carbon price uncertainty on plastic recycling. International Journal of Production Research. vol. 58 (6).
- (2018) Carbon emission of global construction sector. Renewable & Sustainable Energy Reviews. vol. 81.
- (2018) Life cycle assessment and life cycle cost of university dormitories in the southeast China: Case study of the university town of Fuzhou. Journal of Cleaner Production. vol. 173.
- (2017) Does urbanization lead to less energy use on road transport? Evidence from municipalities in Norway. Transportation Research Part D: Transport and Environment. vol. 57.
- (2014) Effect of urbanization on Chinese residential building energy consumption: Evidence from yangtze river basin. Energy Education Science and Technology Part A: Energy Science and Research. vol. 32 (5).
- (2014) Residential energy consumption and CO<sub>2</sub> emission in Chongqing, China. Energy Education Science and Technology Part A: Energy Science and Research. vol. 32 (5).