Background and activities
Mark Pasquine is an Associate Professor of Marketing in Ålesund. He holds a PhD from the Norwegian School of Economics (NHH) and an MBA from Babson College. Mark is also an adjunct Associate Professor at NHH.
Cognitive Processes in Branding
Country of Origin
AI521516 - Digital Marketing Innovation
AI521820 - Commercialization of Innovation
AM302312 - Cases in Technology Strategy and Marketing
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2020) Entrepreneurship education as an arena for career reflection: the shift of students' career preferences after a business planning course. Education + Training.
- (2019) Entrepreneurial ecosystems and scale-up in rural regions. XXVIII ISPIM Conference Proceedings.
- (2012) The Good and the Different: Context effects in more complex choice tasks. Proceedings - EMAC.
- (2008) When is it better not to be unique? Moving from extreme alternative to being preferred. Proceedings - EMAC.
Part of book/report
- (2019) The influence of syncretic decision-making on purchase intentions: A study of children’s furniture in India. Modeller : Fjordantologien 2019.
- (2018) Consumer preferences for cod fillet determined by conjoint analysis : An exploratory study with Norwegian consumers. Det regionale i det internasjonale : fjordantologien 2018.
- (2019) Green Buying: Influence of Eco-label Information Availability on Trust and Purchase Intentions for Recycled Fishing Net Products in Developed and Developing Countries. 45th EIBA Conference . University of Leeds; Leeds, UK. 2019-12-13 - 2019-12-15.
- (2017) Sjøfryst torskefilet: Forbrukerundersøkelse om fisk generelt og torskefilet spesielt. Fjordkonferansen 2017 ; Loen. 2017-06-20 - 2017-06-21.
- (2016) The Influence of Joint Spousal Decision Making on Purchase Intentions: A Study of Children’s Furniture in India. European International Business Academy (EIBA) ; Vienna. 2016-12-02 - 2016-12-05.
- (2016) Does geographical clustering pay. Analysis of the Norwegian salted and dried cod industry. Midt-Norsk Fiskerikonferanse 2016 . Norges Råfisklag; Kristiansund. 2016-08-07 - 2016-08-08.
- (2016) Region of Origin as an Irrelevant Attribute: Influencing Quality Perceptions and Purchase Intentions of Foreign Products. European International Business Academy (EIBA) ; Vienna. 2016-12-02 - 2016-12-05.
- (2010) We like you because you are popular: Inferring popularity from social proof. FIBE 2010 ; NHH, Bergen. 2010-01-07 - 2010-01-08.
- (2007) Maybe It's Better Not To Be Unique: Moving From Avoided Extreme to the Collective Effect. Nordic Academy of Management Conference ; 2007-08-09 - 2007-08-11.