Background and activities
Mark Pasquine is an Associate Professor of Marketing and Director of Masters programs at the Depeartment of International Business in Ålesund. He holds a PhD from the Norwegian School of Economics (NHH) and an MBA from Babson College.
Country of Origin
- AM302312 - Cases in Technology Strategy and Marketing
- AV600417 - Digitalization of value creation
- AE511616 - Customer Relationship Management: Strategies and Technology
- AV600317 - Digital Marketing Strategy
- AV600117 - Digital Strategy and Management
- AI521820 - Commercialization of Innovation
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2021) The Role of Consumer Autonomy in Developing Sustainable AI: A Conceptual Framework. Sustainability. vol. 13 (4).
- (2020) Entrepreneurship education as an arena for career reflection: the shift of students' career preferences after a business planning course. Education + Training. vol. 62 (7/8).
- (2019) Entrepreneurial ecosystems and scale-up in rural regions. LUT Scientific and Expertise Publications Reports.
- (2012) The Good and the Different: Context effects in more complex choice tasks. Proceedings - EMAC.
- (2008) When is it better not to be unique? Moving from extreme alternative to being preferred. Proceedings - EMAC.
Part of book/report
- (2019) The influence of syncretic decision-making on purchase intentions: A study of children’s furniture in India. Modeller : Fjordantologien 2019.
- (2018) Consumer preferences for cod fillet determined by conjoint analysis : An exploratory study with Norwegian consumers. Det regionale i det internasjonale : fjordantologien 2018.
- (2017) Does geographical clustering pay? Analysis of the Norwegian salted and dried cod industry. Immateriell kapital. Fjordantologien 2017.
- (2015) Local but not: Effects of unfamiliar region of origin on quality perceptions of regional food products. Fragmentering eller mobilisering? : regional utvikling i Nordvest : Fjordantologien 2014.
- (2019) Green Buying: Influence of Eco-label Information Availability on Trust and Purchase Intentions for Recycled Fishing Net Products in Developed and Developing Countries. 45th EIBA Conference . University of Leeds; Leeds, UK. 2019-12-13 - 2019-12-15.
- (2017) Sjøfryst torskefilet: Forbrukerundersøkelse om fisk generelt og torskefilet spesielt. Fjordkonferansen 2017 ; Loen. 2017-06-20 - 2017-06-21.
- (2016) The Influence of Joint Spousal Decision Making on Purchase Intentions: A Study of Children’s Furniture in India. European International Business Academy (EIBA) ; Vienna. 2016-12-02 - 2016-12-05.
- (2016) Does geographical clustering pay. Analysis of the Norwegian salted and dried cod industry. Midt-Norsk Fiskerikonferanse 2016 . Norges Råfisklag; Kristiansund. 2016-08-07 - 2016-08-08.
- (2016) Region of Origin as an Irrelevant Attribute: Influencing Quality Perceptions and Purchase Intentions of Foreign Products. European International Business Academy (EIBA) ; Vienna. 2016-12-02 - 2016-12-05.
- (2010) We like you because you are popular: Inferring popularity from social proof. FIBE 2010 ; NHH, Bergen. 2010-01-07 - 2010-01-08.
- (2009) Contextual influnces on choice for non-dominated alternatives. FIBE 2009 ; NHH - Bergen. 2009-01-08 - 2009-01-09.
- (2007) Maybe It's Better Not To Be Unique: Moving From Avoided Extreme to the Collective Effect. Nordic Academy of Management Conference ; 2007-08-09 - 2007-08-11.