Background and activities
Working with sustainable energy systems - topics include energy system analyses, electrical/hydrogen vehicles, energy storage, wind & solar, smart grid, energy markets...
Researcher within the project EV4EUR "Environmental assessment of electric vehicle deployment pathways for Europe" and lecturer in several courses.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) An Integrated Assessment of the Environmental and Economic Impact of Offshore Oil Platform Electrification. Energies. vol. 12 (11).
- (2015) Virkninger av EUs klimapolitikk for 2030 : mot et grønnere Europa. Samfunnsøkonomen. vol. 129 (3).
- (2013) Transmission expansion planning in Northern Europe in 2030-Methodology and analyses. Energy Policy. vol. 61.
- (2013) Balancing of Wind Power Variations using Norwegian Hydro Power. Wind Engineering : The International Journal of Wind Power. vol. 37 (1).
Part of book/report
- (2012) Onshore and Offshore Transmission Expansion in the European Grid for Large Scale Wind Integration in the North Sea. CIGRE Session 44, 26th to 31st August 2012 : set of papers.
- (2011) Improved Method for Integrating Renewable Energy Sources into the Power System of Northern Europe Transmission Expansion Planning for Wind Power Integration. Conference Proceeding - 2011 10th International Conference on Environment and Electrical Engineering IEEE Conference Record #17607 IEEE Catalog Number: CFP1151I-CDR.
- (2011) Ant Colony based Transmission Expansion developed for the Nordic Area and Great Britain. PowerTech 2011 Proceedings.
- (2018) Smart EV charging systems for Zero Emission Neighbourhoods. SINTEF akademisk forlag. 2018. ISBN 978-82-536-1581-3. ZEN Report (5).
- (2014) Energi- og miljøpåvirkning av elbil Systemanalyse med EMPS (Samkjøringsmodellen). 2014. ISBN 9788259435828. SINTEF Energi. Rapport (TR A7385).