The Department of Structural Engineering teaches all the fundamental courses in solid state mechanics for engineering programmes at NTNU. Further teaching is tied to these particular degree programmes:
Master of Science in Engineering Programmes
- Civil and Environmental Engineering (5-year Master's Degree)
- Civil and Environmental Engineering (2-year Master's Degree)
- Engineering and ICT (5-year Master's Degree)
- Mechanical Engineering (5-year Master's Degree)
The deparment is particularly involved in the following specializations:
- Structural Engineering (Civil and Environmental Eng.)
- ICT & Structural Engineering (Engineering and ICT)
- Applied Mechanics (Industrial Design and Manufacturing)
See also a list of all advanced engineering degrees at the Faculty of Engineering Science and Technology.
Contact person - Master
Contact us for information about the academic content or for general information about our doctoral programme at the Department of Structural Engineering. A PhD study will normally be carried out in ongoing research projects at the department.
A PhD study is typically financed by a research fellowship. Information about available positions is always published at ntnu.edu/vacancies.
General information, handbooks, applicable rules of admission, as well as forms, can be found on the doctoral programme pages at the Faculty of Engineering Science and Technology.