Studies - Department of structural engineering
Studies at Department of Structural Engineering
The Department of Structural Engineering teaches all the fundamental courses in solid state mechanics for engineering programmes at NTNU. Further teaching is tied to these particular degree programmes:
Master's study programmes
- Civil and Environmental Engineering (5 years)
- Engineering and ICT (5 years)
- Mechanical Engineering (5 years)
- Civil and Environmental Engineering (2 years)
- Mechanical Engineering (2 years)
Bachelor study programmes
The deparment is particularly involved in the following specializations:
- Structural Engineering (Civil and Environmental Eng.)
- ICT & Structural Engineering (Engineering and ICT)
- Applied Mechanics (Industrial Design and Manufacturing)
See also a list of all advanced engineering degrees at the Faculty of Engineering Science and Technology.
A PhD degree is the highest level of formalized education in Norway. Our goal is to make you an expert in your field and the PhD-study will normally be carried out in ongoing research projects at the department.
A PhD study is typically financed by a research fellowship. Information about available positions is always published at ntnu.edu/vacancies.
General information, handbooks, applicable rules of admission, as well as forms, can be found on the doctoral programme pages at the Faculty of Engineering.
Contact person - Master
Ruth Morch Senior Adviser+47-73593703 firstname.lastname@example.org IV Faculty Administration
Andreas Bustadmo Steiro Senior Executive Officer+47-73591703 email@example.com Department of Structural Engineering
Astrid Vagnildhaug Adviser+47-73559482 firstname.lastname@example.org Student Services Division