Master studies - Department of structural engineering
The Department of Structural Engineering teaches all the fundamental courses in solid state mechanics for engineering programmes at NTNU. Further teaching is tied to these particular degree programmes:
Master of Science in Engineering Programmes
- Civil and Environmental Engineering (5-year Master's Degree)
- Civil and Environmental Engineering (2-year Master's Degree)
- Engineering and ICT (5-year Master's Degree)
- Mechanical Engineering (5-year Master's Degree)
The deparment is particularly involved in the following specializations:
- Structural Engineering (Civil and Environmental Eng.)
- ICT & Structural Engineering (Engineering and ICT)
- Applied Mechanics (Industrial Design and Manufacturing)
See also a list of all advanced engineering degrees at the Faculty of Engineering Science and Technology.
Contact person - Master
Ingunn Syrstad Bøgeberg EU adviser+47-73593732 firstname.lastname@example.org IV Faculty Administration
Anne Lise Haugan Higher Executive Officer+47-73594540 email@example.com Department of Structural Engineering
Ruth Morch Adviser+47-73593703 firstname.lastname@example.org IV Faculty Administration
Liv Osmoen Undseth Senior Executive Officer+47-73593731 email@example.com IV Faculty Administration
Contact us for information about the academic content or for general information about our doctoral programme at the Department of Structural Engineering. A PhD study will normally be carried out in ongoing research projects at the department.
A PhD study is typically financed by a research fellowship. Information about available positions is always published at ntnu.edu/vacancies.
General information, handbooks, applicable rules of admission, as well as forms, can be found on the doctoral programme pages at the Faculty of Engineering Science and Technology.