Publications and employees - Mass Spectrometry Lab
From Department of Biotechnology and Food Science:
Professor Per Bruheim
Senior Engineer Kåre Andre Kristiansen
From Department of Chemistry:
Associate Professor Alexandros Asimakopoulos
Senior Engineer Susana Villa Gonzalez
From Department of Biology:
Associate Professor Veerle Jaspers
- Kristine Vike-Jonas, Susana Villa Gonzalez, Åse-Karen Mortensen, Tomasz Maciej Ciesielski, Julia Farkas, Vishwesh Venkatraman, Mikhail V. Pastukhov, Bjørn Munro Jenssen, Alexandros G. Asimakopoulos,
Rapid determination of thyroid hormones in blood plasma from Glaucous gulls and Baikal seals by HybridSPE®-LC-MS/MS. Journal of Chromatography B, Volume 1162, 2021,122447.
- Shannen T.L. Sait, Lisbet Sørensen, Stephan Kubowicz, Kristine Vike-Jonas, Susana V. Gonzalez, Alexandros G. Asimakopoulos, Andy M. Booth,
Microplastic fibres from synthetic textiles: Environmental degradation and additive chemical content. Environmental Pollution, Volume 268, Part B, 2021, 115745,
- Patricia Aguilar-Alarcón, Susana V. Gonzalez, Mads A. Simonsen, Ana R. Borrero-Santiago, Josep Sanchís, Andre Meriac, Jelena Kolarevic, Alexandros G. Asimakopoulos, Øyvind Mikkelsen,
Characterizing changes of dissolved organic matter composition with the use of distinct feeds in recirculating aquaculture systems via high-resolution mass spectrometry,
Science of The Total Environment, Volume 749, 2020,142326,
- Soledad González-Rubio, Kristine Vike-Jonas, Susana V. Gonzalez, Ana Ballesteros-Gómez, Christian Sonne, Rune Dietz, David Boertmann, Lars Maltha Rasmussen, Veerle L.B. Jaspers, Alexandros G. Asimakopoulos,
Bioaccumulation potential of bisphenols and benzophenone UV filters: A multiresidue approach in raptor tissues. Science of The Total Environment, Volume 741, 2020, 14033.
Lisa M. Røst, Armaghan Shafaei, Katsuya Fuchino, Per Bruheim. Zwitterionic HILIC tandem mass spectrometry with isotope dilution for rapid, sensitive and robust quantification of pyridine nucleotides in biological extracts. Journal of Chromatography B.Volume 1144, 2020,122078. Available online 21 March 2020.
Røst LM, Brekke Thorfinnsdottir L, Kumar K, et al. Absolute Quantification of the Central Carbon Metabolome in Eight Commonly Applied Prokaryotic and Eukaryotic Model Systems. Metabolites. 2020;10(2):74. Published 2020 Feb 19.
May BrittRian;Kristine Vike-Jonas;Susana VillaGonzalez;Tomasz Maciej Ciesielski; Vishwesh Venkatraman; Ulf Lindstrøm; Bjørn Munro Jenssen; Alexandros G.Asimakopoulos.Phthalate metabolites in harbor porpoises (Phocoena phocoena) from Norwegian coastal waters. Environment International. Volume 137, April 2020,105525.
- Bjørn Henrik Hansen; Lisbet Sørensen; Trond R. Størseth; Dag Altin; Susana Villa Gonzalez; Jørgen Skancke; Marianne Unaas Rønsberg; Trond Nordtug. The use of PAH, metabolite and lipid profiling to assess exposure and effects of produced water discharges on pelagic copepods. Science of The Total Environment. Volumen 714, 20 April 2020,136674.
J.Asheim, K. Vike-Jonas, S.V. Gonzalez, S. Lierhagen, V. Venkatraman, I.-L. S. Veivåg, B.Snilsberg, T.P. Flaten, A.G. Asimakopoulos. (2018) Benzotriazoles, benzothiazoles and trace elements in anurban road setting in Trondheim, Norway: Re-visiting the chemical markers of traffic pollution.Science of The Total Environment, Volume 649, 1 February 2019, Pages 703-711.
A.G. Asimakopoulos and S.V. Gonzalez. “Desorption Electrospray Ionization” in “Ambient MSTechniques in Food and Environment”, by Leo M.L. Nollet (Ed), CRC Press, Boca Raton, FL, (2018),In press.
Stafsnes, M. H.; L. M. Røst, and P. Bruheim. (2018). Improved phosphometabolome profiling applying isotope dilution strategy and capillary ion chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry. Journal of Chromatography B, 1083: 278-283
- Petrovic, V., A. Nepal, C. Olaisen, S. Bachke, J. Hira, C. K. Sogaard, L. M. Røst, K. Misund, T. Andreassen, T. M. Melø, P. Bruheim, and M. Otterlei. (2018). Anti-cancer potential of homemade fresh garlic extract is related to increased ER stress. Nutrients, 10, 450;
- Olaisen, C., H. F. Kvitvang, S. Lee, E. Almaas, P. Bruheim, F. Drabløs. (2018). PCNA´s role as a scaffold protein in cellular signaling is functionally conserved between yeast and humans. FEBS Open Bio; doi: 10.1002/2211 -5463.12440
- (2017) Butyrate-Loaded Chitosan/Hyaluronan Nanoparticles: A Suitable Tool for Sustained Inhibition of ROS Release by Activated Neutrophils. Macromolecular Bioscience.
- (2016) Activation of chloramphenicol biosynthesis in Streptomyces venezuelae ATCC 10712 by ethanol shock: Insights from the promoter fusion studies. Microbial Cell Factories. vol. 15 (85).
- (2016) A novel compound isolated from Sclerochloa dura has anti-inflammatory effects. Journal of the Serbian Chemical Society. vol. 81 (1).
- (2016) Insecticidal activity of a novel fatty acid amide derivative from Streptomyces species against Helicoverpa armigera. Natural Product Research. vol. 30 (24).
- (2015) Metabolic markers in blood can separate prostate cancer from benign prostatic hyperplasia. British Journal of Cancer. vol. 113.
- (2015) Ibuprofen-in-cyclodextrin-in-W/O/W emulsion - Improving the initial and long-term encapsulation efficiency of a model active ingredient. Internation Journal of Pharmaceutics. vol. 487 (1-2).
- (2014) Assessment of capillary anion exchange ion chromatography tandem mass spectrometry for the quantitative profiling of the phosphometabolome and organic acids in biological extracts. Journal of Chromatography A. vol. 1370.