Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2016) Kan Marte Meo-veiledning fremme refleksiv praksis blant helse- og sosialfagstudenter?. Fontene forskning. vol. 1.
- (2015) Gender differences in the importance of participation associated with injured workers/persons perceived barriers to returning to work in the context of vocational rehabilitation. Disability and Rehabilitation. vol. 37 (1).
- (2015) Discourses of Participation in Work among Men and Women in Vocational Rehabilitation. Journal of Occupational Science. vol. 22 (3).
- (2014) Importance of Participation in Major Life Areas Matters for Return to Work. Journal of occupational rehabilitation.
- (2013) Understanding experiences of participation among men and women with chronic musculoskeletal pain in vocational rehabilitation. Work : A journal of Prevention, Assesment and rehabilitation. vol. 45 (2).
Part of book/report
- (2017) Participation at the interface with health and welfare services. Participation in Health and Welfare Services. Professional Concepts and Lived Experience.