Programmes of Study
The following degree programmes are associated with the Department of Energy and Process Engineering.
5-year Advanced Engineering Programmes (MSc. / Siv.ing.)
- Energy and Environment (5 yr)
- Product Design and Manufacturing (5 yr)
- Engineering Science and ICT (5 yr)
2-year Masters Programmes (MSc.)
- Product Design and Manufacturing (2 yr)
- MSc in Hydropower Development (2 yr international programme)
- MSc in Natural Gas Technology (2 yr international programme)
- MSc in Sustainable Energy (MSSE) (2 yr international programme)
Doctoral / Post graduate programmes
The department supplies courses primarily used in the degree programmes listed above. The specializations within these programmes which are particularly tied to our fields of expertise are:
- Energy, prosesses and fluids engineering (PUP)
- Thermal energy processes (Energy and Enviroment)
- Energy use and planning (Energi and Environment)
- Process Engineering (Engineering Science and ICT)
- Specialization information for PUP (in Norwegian)
- Specialization information for Energy and Environment (in Norwegian)
Doctoral Studies in Energy and Process Engineering
This post-graduate programme is typically three-years in length, and each doctoral candidate's study is typically financed by a research fellowship. The topic of one's doctoral thesis will normally be tied to research and development projects that are being carried out at the department or within associated research groups. Contact the Department of Energy and Process Engineering, for information about available positions.
Brochure - International masters
An introduction to our international master's programme options, is available here in PDF format. Please refer to each programme's webpages for details.