Frøy Birte Bjørneseth
Background and activities
- TS500915 - Project Management
- TS500813 - Human factors
- TS501015 - Management of demanding operations
- TS500213 - Risk management
- TS501115 - Scientific theory and methods
- TS501418 - Operations Management and Flexibility
- TS501218 - Advanced Marine Logistics
- TS501618 - Destructive leadership
- AL501113 - Industrial Psychology and Human Resources Management
- TS500713 - MSc thesis, professional master
- TS500313 - Cultural understanding and communication
- TS501318 - Professional practice and organizational systems
- TS501518 - Risk, Issues and Crisis Communication
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2012) Assessing the effectiveness of direct gesture interaction for a safety critical maritime application. International Journal of Human-Computer Studies. vol. 70 (10).
- (2012) Towards an Experimental Design Framework for Evaluation of Dynamic Workload and Situational Awareness in Safety Critical Maritime Settings. 2012. ISBN 978-1-4503-1015-4. Electronic Workshops in Computing (eWiC) (BCS-HCI 2012).
- (2008) Dynamic Positioning Systems – Usability and Interaction Styles. ACM Digital Library. 2008. ISBN 9781595937049.
Part of book/report
- (2021) Unified Bridge - Design Concepts and Results. Sensemaking in Safety Critical and Complex Situations: Human Factors and Design.
- (2020) The digitalization of navigation: Examining the accident and aftermath of US Navy destroyer John S. McCain. Damaged Ship V: London, United Kingdom 11 March 2020.
- (2019) Chasing the end-user perspective in bridge design. Ergoship 2019.