Background and activities
Drying and freezing technologies, Heat pumps, refrigeration systems, phase transitions, food products, quality control
- TEP4120 - Engineering Thermodynamics 1
- EP8206 - Heat Pumping Systems in Industrial Processes
- TEP4525 - Industrial Process Engineering, Specialization Course
- TEP4260 - Heat Pumps for Heating and Cooling of Buildings
- TEP4265 - Sustainable Food Processing
- EP8207 - Advanced Dewatering and Drying Engineering
- TEP4905 - Industrial Process Engineering, Master's Thesis
- TEP4255 - Heat Pumping Processes and Systems
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Identification of Existing Challenges and Future Trends for the Utilization of Ammonia-Water Absorption–Compression Heat Pumps at High Temperature Operation. Applied Sciences. vol. 11 (10).
- (2021) Opportunities for the state-of-the-art production of LIB Electrodes – A review. Energies. vol. 14 (5).
- (2021) Utilization of fish protein hydrolysates as peptones for microbiological culture medias. Food Bioscience. vol. 42.
- (2021) Energy use and retrofitting potential of heat pumps in cold climate hotels. Journal of Cleaner Production. vol. 298.
- (2021) Performance improvement of integrated CO<inf>2</inf> systems with HVAC and hot water for hotels. Thermal Science and Engineering Progress. vol. 23.
- (2021) Numerical modelling of the food freezing process in a quasi-hydrofluidisation system. Innovative Food Science & Emerging Technologies. vol. 74.
- (2020) Integrated CO2 system with HVAC and hot water for hotels: Field measurements and performance evaluation. International journal of refrigeration. vol. 116.
- (2018) Production of fish protein hydrolysates step by step: technological aspects, equipment used, major energy costs and methods of their minimizing. International Aquatic Research. vol. 10 (3).
- (2016) Evolution of proteolytic and physico-chemical characteristics of Norwegian dry-cured ham during its processing. Meat Science. vol. 121.
- (2016) Effect of low and ultra-low temperature applications during freezing and frozen storage on quality parameters for fish. International journal of refrigeration. vol. 63.
- (2014) The influence of long-term storage, temperature and type of packaging materials on the quality characteristics of frozen farmed Atlantic Salmon (Salmo Salar). International journal of refrigeration. vol. 41.
- (2014) A DSC determination of phase transitions and liquid fraction in fish oils and mixtures of triacylglycerides. Food Research International. vol. 58.
- (2014) A DSC study of phase transition in muscle and oil of the main commercial fish species from the North-Atlantic. Food Research International. vol. 55.
- (2014) The influence of long-term storage, temperature and type of packaging materials on the lipid oxidation and flesh color of frozen Atlantic herring fillets (Clupea harengus). International journal of refrigeration. vol. 40.
- (2014) Thermal Phase Transitions and Mechanical Characterization of Atlantic Cod Muscles at Low and Ultra-low Temperatures. Journal of Food Engineering. vol. 128.