Department of Biotechnology and Food Science
Would you like to participate?
- Developing new drugs
- Find future energy solutions
- Developing sustainable food production from the ocean
Most study programmes will focus on cell biology, biopolymers, food chemistry, etchical problems concerning gene modification and the medical effects on environmental biotechnology.
International programmes (2 years)
Programmes with Norwegian language requirements
- Bachelor in Food Technology, 3 years
- MSc in Biotechnology, 5 years
- MSc in Chemical Engineering and Biotechnology, 5 years
- MSc in Chemical Engineering and Biotechnology, 2 years
- MSc in Food and Technology, 2 years