- All users have a common responsibility for providing a good research environment that ensures optimal utilization of the equipment/methods and personnel.
- Only properly trained users are allowed to use the equipment.
- To use the services and equipment at a MR Core Facility, you need to book the equipment and/or services using the booking system iLAB.
- All work at the MR Core Facilities must be performed according to NTNUs Health, environment and safety (HMS) policy and MR Core Facility procedures.
Prices and agreements
- The user pay for the equipment and services according to the price lists posted on the MR Core Facility web page.
- The relevant Core facility will generate an agreement according to the performed booking in iLAB.
- The presented prices are based on the intention to share the costs of the infrastructure among users. Prices for academic activities are subsidized through basic funding from the universities. Prices for industrial activities are based on a full‐cost approach.
- The user is responsible for being updated on and act according to the relevant, prevailing procedures and regulations at the MR Core Facility.
- The user is responsible for:
- proper handling of any biological and chemical materials.
- approved animal application describing the experiments and proper animal handling and storing during the experiment.
- necessary approvals according to Norwegian Law for handling human biological material and personal information.
- All equipment and laboratory space shall be cleaned and set back to their standard set-up after running an experiment.
Contact and Service Request
Marius Widerøe, MD, PhD
Phone: +47 73 55 13 54
Mob: +47 40 23 19 23
MR Core Facility
Olav Kyrres gt 11, Trondheim
MR Core Facility
Norwegian University of Science and Technology
Post box 8905