Ingrid Bouwer Utne
Short biography Max 160 characters [0/160]
Areas of competence and interests
System safety engineering (systems engineering), risk assessement, environmental analyses, and maintenance management of marine systems.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts.
- (2013) Risk of collision between service vessels and offshore wind turbines. Reliability Engineering & System Safety. volum 109 (January).
- (2013) Researcher volunteer for Deepwater Horizon (Publication from the ROSS Gemini Centre). Safety must be created and recreated every day. There are no final solutions.
- (2013) Fatalities in the Norwegian fishing fleet 1990-2011. Safety Science. volum 57.
- (2013) Injuries in the commercial fishing fleet of Norway 2000-2011. Safety Science. volum 57.
- (2013) Decision support for life extension of technical systems through virtual age modelling. Reliability Engineering & System Safety. volum 115.
- (2013) Application of systems engineering to integrate ageing management into maintenance management of oil and gas facilities. Systems Engineering. volum 16 (3).
- (2012) Risk analysis of critical infrastructures emphasizing electricity supply and interdependencies. Reliability Engineering & System Safety. volum 105 (Sept).
- (2012) A structured approach to improved condition monitoring. Journal of Loss Prevention in the Process Industries. volum 25 (3).
- (2012) Shutdown preparedness in oil and gas production. Journal of Quality in Maintenance Engineering. volum 18 (2).
- (2011) Forskerdugnad etter Deepwater Horizon. Sikkerhet må skapes og gjenskapes hver dag. Det finnes ingen endelige løsninger. Publikasjon fra ROSS Geminisenter..
- (2011) Challenges Due To Aging Plants. Process safety progress. volum 30 (2).
- (2011) Developing safety indicators for preventing offshore oil and gas deepwater drilling blowouts. Safety Science. volum 49 (8-9).
- (2011) The hard choices of sustainability. Marine Policy. volum 35 (4).
- (2011) Monitoring the mechanical integrity of heat exchangers. Process safety progress. volum 30 (4).
- (2011) A method for risk modeling of interdependencies in critical infrastructures. Reliability Engineering & System Safety. volum 96 (6).
- (2011) Building Safety Indicators. Part 1 - Theoretical foundation. Safety Science. volum 49 (2).
- (2011) Building Safety Indicators. Part 2 - Application, practices and results. Safety Science. volum 49 (2).
- (2010) Maintenance strategies for deep sea offshore wind turbines. Journal of Quality in Maintenance Engineering. volum 16 (4).
- (2009) Environmental analysis of the Norwegian fishery and aquaculture industry - a preliminary study focusing on farmed salmon. Marine Policy. volum 33 (3).
- (2009) Integrating RAMS engineering and management with the safety life cycle of IEC 61508. Reliability Engineering & System Safety. volum 94 (12).