Department of Public Health and Nursing
Department of Public Health and Nursing (ISM) is responsible for research, teaching, innovation and communication within the fields of community medicine, nursing science, general practice and applied public health.
The Department is responsible for the Nord Trøndelag Health Study (HUNT).
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax: +47 73 59 75 77
- Postal address: NTNU, Fakultet for medisin og helsevitenskap, Institutt for samfunnsmedisin og sykepleie, Postboks 8905, N-7491 Trondheim, Norway
- IP address video conferences: 220.127.116.11
Visiting addresses in Trondheim:
- Public health: 1st floor, Samfunnsmedisinbygget, Håkon Jarls gate 11
- Student services, nursing: 2nd floor, Øya Helsehus, Mauritz Hanssens gate 2
- Nursing: 7. etasje Øya Helsehus, Mauritz Hanssens gate 2