Housing for NTNU employees and PhDs
Here's how the process works:
- Fill in the application at the application gateway. This form will also give you access to the discounted housing service from Utleiemegleren AS. We recommend you to submit the application well in advance.
- The application goes to your department or faculty for verification.
- NTNU's Boligformidling will process the application, which can take up to 4 weeks.
- The prices for NTNU apartments are not subsidized, so it is not cheaper to rent from NTNU compared with the private market. However, the advantage with NTNU apartments is that they are also rented for short periods of time and the rent contract can be terminated by the customer at any time, on a very short notice. On the private market it is almost impossible to fint apartments for rent for less than 1 year and it is very difficult to terminate the contract before 1 year has passed.
- Information about housing - booklet (pdf 860 kb)
Private housing searches:
More information and help:
- Questions that aren't answered here? Send an email to email@example.com
- Intranet message channel for finding private housing (do not use Chrome)
- NTNU's housing policy and the way the university assigns housing.