How to apply
- A first degree in a relevant field
- Excellent academic performance
- English proficiency
- Proof of financing
Unfortunately we do not have the capacity to assess your academic background prior to the application process. To see if you are eligible, please read the academic requirements on the study programme of your interest.
Application procedures vary
The application procedure depends mainly upon your source of funding and whether or not you have a Nordic citizenship and/or degree.
- If you hold a first degree from Norway or a Nordic country and/or are a Norwegian/Nordic citizen, please refer to these alternate admission procedures
- If you are an international student (self-financed or Quota Scheme), please continue reading below
Application procedure for international students
- Application deadline: 1 December
- Application form: The application form opens in October
If you are are an international student, self-financed or Quota Scheme, you are required to complete a preliminary application by 1 December. The preliminary applications will be processed after 1 December, and you may expect a reply in late December or early January.
If your preliminary application is approved, you will receive a final application form by e-mail including necessary information about what docuements to submit. The final application form must be returned to us along with all the necessary documentation by 1 February.
FAQ for international applicants
Questions about the application process? Check out this FAQ.
International Master's Application Deadlines
The application deadline has passed. Next round of admission opens autumn 2014.
**Self-financed and Quota Scheme
1 MARCH (15 APRIL)*
The 1 March (15 April)* application deadline may apply if you have a bachelor's degree from Norway/Nordic country or are a Norwegian/Nordic citizen.
*Refer to these admission procedures for more information.