We offer 15 study programs at master's and bachelor's level, in architecture, urban planning, design and visual arts. In addition, we offer continuing education.
We challenge the students to be active and to explore, and we emphasize learning through action. Several of our students have received awards and been internationally published already while they are undergoing training.
Our study programmes in Trondheim
- Master Program in Physical Planning
- Master program in Real Estate and Facilities Management
- Master of Science in Urban Ecological Planning
- Master of Science in Sustainable Architecture
- Tradisjonelt bygghåndverk og teknisk bygningsvern (4-årig master) - Info in Norwegian
Our study programmes in Gjøvik
- Phone: (+47) 73 55 02 75
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visiting Address: Sentralbygg 1 Gløshaugen, Alfred Getz vei 3, Trondheim
- Mail: Alfred Getz vei 3, 7491 Trondheim
- Billing address: NTNU, Felles fakturamottak, PO Box 50 Økern, 0508 Oslo
- Student Expeditions in 3rd floor: Opening hours: 12:15 to 3:00 p.m.