Studies at the Department of Design
Study programmes in Trondheim
- Industrial Design Engineering (National 5-year Master program)
- Industrial Design Engineering (International 2-year Master program)
Study programmes in Gjøvik
- Graphic Design (3-year Bachelor)
- Web Development (3-year Bachelor)
- Interaction Design (3-year Bachelor)
- Interaction Design (2-year Master)
- Web Design (1-year)
Additionally the Department of Design offers a doctoral program (PhD) in industrial design.
The student association of design in Trondheim is called Leonardo. It is named after the universal genius Leonardo da Vinci whom mastered art, aesthetics and technique, and thus is ideal for a Master of Technology in industrial design.
The student association of design in Gjøvik is called Darling.
Both student associations organize social activities like movie nights, excursions, parties and lectures.