NTNU Research Excellence
NTNU's four new Centres of Excellence address everything from understanding the brain to biological diversity.
The centers conduct long-term research at a high international standard, with the aim of tackling energy-related challenges.
The SFI scheme promotes innovation by supporting long-term research through close cooperation between R&D intensive companies and prominent research institutions.
The fifteenth Kavli Institute was inaugurated at NTNU in 2007 – the fourth Kavli Institute in neuroscience in the world and the first Kavli Institute in Northern Europe.
The K. G. Jebsen Foundation contributes financially to strengthen independent research in Norway, building research environments at top international level.
- Ocean Science and Technology
- Sustainable societal development
- Health, welfare and technology
Researching the ice
Ever wonder what it's like to do research in the Arctic? Take a look at this video of SAMCoT researchers working on ice studies in the Greenland Sea. Read more at www.ntnu.edu/samcot
Building a Mars Rover
Watch how Industrial Design students build their own suggestion for a Mars Rover. And it works!
- General inquiries about research at NTNU: email@example.com
- Expert list for a list of topics and expert researchers at NTNU.
- Media specialists who can help you.
- Questions about international studies: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Moving to NTNU as a PhD or international researcher: http://www.ntnu.edu/research/irs