NTNU Research Excellence
The SFI scheme promotes innovation by supporting long-term research through close cooperation between R&D intensive companies and prominent research institutions.
The fifteenth Kavli Institute was inaugurated at NTNU in 2007 – the fourth Kavli Institute in neuroscience in the world and the first Kavli Institute in Northern Europe.
Researching the ice
Ever wonder what it's like to do research in the Arctic? Take a look at this video of SAMCoT researchers working on ice studies in the Greenland Sea. Read more at www.ntnu.edu/samcot
Building a Mars Rover
Watch how Industrial Design students build their own suggestion for a Mars Rover. And it works!
- General inquiries about research at NTNU: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Expert list for a list of topics and expert researchers at NTNU.
- Media specialists who can help you.
- Questions about international studies: email@example.com
- Moving to NTNU as a PhD or international researcher: http://www.ntnu.edu/research/irs