Strategic Programme for Knowledge-Based Innovation
Strategic Programme for Knowledge-Based Innovation (SKI)
NTNU Strategic Programme for Knowledge-Based Innovation (SKI)
NTNU Strategic Programme for Knowledge-Based Innovation
NTNU seeks 15 new Innovation Managers
15 new Innovation Managers
At NTNU, the Norwegian University of Science and Technology, we create knowledge for a better world and solutions that can change everyday life.
NTNU has adopted a new strategy for the period 2018 – 2025 with innovation as a core area. We appointed 15 innovation managers to help transform more research into benefits in practice. The positions form part of the NTNU Strategic Programme for Knowledge-Based Innovation.
Their most important responsibility
The Innovation Manager’s most important responsibility is to realize more of the innovation potential in research and research collaboration.
The Innovation Manager’s have a position in the discipline of innovation, in which key responsibilities are:
- Explore research results in depth to identify and realize ideas for potential innovations
- Help to increase innovative activity with clusters, centres and strategic areas of focus as a starting point
- Realize research-based innovation together with partners
- Further develop a culture of innovation and work methods in the discipline of innovation in our academic communities
- Increase the visibility of innovation activity in our academic communities and collaborative partners
- Participate in relevant strategic arenas
The Innovation Manager will be a door-opener for new opportunities for cooperation, working with leading expert communities at NTNU and in a team with other innovation managers.
The Innovation Manager will have an opportunity to develop unique expertise and will be an important contributor to realizing NTNU’s strategy and mission.
The Innovation Managers
The Innovation Managers
Faculty of Architecture and Design
Faculty of Economics and Management
Faculty of Engineering
Faculty of Humanities
Faculty of Information Technology and Electronical Engineering
Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences
Faculty of Natural Sciences
Faculty of Social and Educational Sciences
Innovation for a better world
NTNU has contributed to innovation processes and social development for more than a hundred years.
We aim to:
- Increase the transfer of innovation and knowledge between us and our partners in the private and public sectors
- Identify more ideas with the potential to become new innovations
- Strengthen and support a culture of innovation and teamwork skills in the academic communities
- Make innovation activities more visible and accessible