Movement lab - NeXt Move - Faculty of Medicine
In the motion laboratory we can provide you with advanced 3D movement analysis and integrated wireless EMG recording as well as more basic tools for analysis such as pressure sensing walkways and accelerometers.
Please contact us to consult about your experiments to develop the best plan for using our facilities:
- BIODEX- System 4 pro: Stationary power dynamometer for measuring the power of the body's joints via included adapters. (1 dynamometer).
- MYON Wireless EMG: 10-channels wireless surface EMG to measure muscle activity (10 sensors). Brochure.
- VICON 3D motion capture recording system for human movement. (10 Cameras)
- Kistler: Mulitcomponent force plate
- Woodway: The LokoStation designed treadmill for training and rehabilitation
- Jeager Oxycon Pro: Compact stress testing system for precise and reliable determination of cardiopulmonary and related variables.
- NIRS Portamon
- NIRS OxyMon
- MetaMax II: Portable Cardiopulmonary exercise system
- Noraxon EMG
- Cometa EMG
- Xsense 3D System