Master in International Business and Marketing (860MIB) will continue as Master of Science in International Business and Marketing (MSIBM) the academic year 2018-2019.
The academic year 2018/2019 will be a transition period, where first year’s courses will follow the new model and second year’s courses the old model.
International Business and Marketing
Requirements: Completed Bachelor degree in business administration or equivalent, cf. the Norwegian educational framework with respect to studies as described by NRØA (the Norwegian council for education in business administration).
An average grade equivalent to a Norwegian C is required in order to be considered.
Discipline oriented Master’s degree program (120 ECTS)
The following academic requirements must also be met:
- Business economics: minimum 22.5 ECTS credits (including: basic business administration (“economics”) and accounting, financial accounting, basic management accounting inclusive budgeting, and/or corporate finance (analysis of investments and financing), or another subject that may be approved)
- Economics: minimum 7,5 ECTS credits (specifically, macro economics)
- Methods: minimum 15 ECTS credits (including: statistics and methods in social sciences)
- Subjects in management and marketing: minimum 60 ECTS credits (including: organization and management, industrial psychology and human resources, business (corporate) strategy, marketing, international marketing, market analysis and cultural understanding, as well as at least one other subject that may be approved)
- Minimum 45 additional ECTS credits are required within the four subject areas above; implying a minimum of 150 ECTS credits within business economics, economics, methods, and management and marketing.
Degree: Master of Science in International Business and Marketing
Duration: 2 years, 120 ECTS
Program Code: 860MIB
Restricted Admission: Yes
Language of instruction: English
Department of International Business
Faculty of Economics and Management
Application deadline: See the new Master of Science in International Business and Marketing (MSIBM) for the academic year 2018-2019.