Studies - Department of Biology
Department of Biology
Photo Studies Biology
Would you like to...
Would you like to gain knowledge about...
- Practical and theoretical study of living organisms and how they interact with changing environments?
- Biological processes concerning effects of climate change and pollution on biological diversity and ecosystem services?
- Global food supply and how to improve human health and well-being?
The subject of biology ranges from the action inside cells, to the classification and behaviour of plants and animals, the evolution of species, and the interaction of ecosystems on Earth.
- MSc in Biology (2 years)
- MSc in Biotechnology (2 years)
- MSc in Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry (2 years)
- MSc in Natural Resources Management (2 years)
- MSC in Ocean Resources (2 years)
Programmes with Norwegian language requirements
- MSc in Biotechnology (5 years)
- MSc in Natural Science with Teacher education (5 years)
- Bachelor in Biology (3 years)
- Biology and Chemistry, One-year programme