BRU21 Conference 2022
We are glad to invite you to the BRU21 Conference 2022 to be held in Radisson Blue Royal Garden Hotel, Trondheim on June 1-3, 2022.
BRU21 Conference focuses on Research and Innovation within Automation and Digitalization for the Oil and Gas industry. It provides an arena for meetings and discussions between industrial and academic institutions and presents the latest results from the BRU21 program (www.ntnu.edu/bru21). We have prepared an interesting program and are looking forward to seeing you at the conference.
The conference consists of
- June 1 – Conference dinner, Radisson Blu Royal Garden Hotel Trondheim
- June 2 – the main BRU21 Conference program, Radisson Blu Royal Garden Hotel Trondheim
- June 3 – additional technical program at NTNU
- The conference registration and dinner are free of charge for BRU21 team members, BRU21 industrial supervisors and BRU21 Program Steering Committee members. We still ask you to register for administrative purposes – please indicate BRU21 team in the registration.
- Employees of BRU21 partner companies can register at a discounted rate (Equinor, AkerBP, Lundin Energy Norway, OKEA, Neptune Energy, WintershallDEA, Petrobras, Gassco, TechnipFMC, NPD).
- NTNU employees and students can register at a discounted rate.
- The registration is open until the conference date.