Welcome to the information page for students at the Department of Geography. Each study programme have their own page.
The Department of Geography offers the following programs taught in English:
- MPhil in Development Studies, specialising in Geography
- MSc in Globalization: Transnationalism and Culture
- MSc in Natural Resources Management
- PhD in Geography
For Norwegian and Nordic speaking students we also offer these programmes:
- One year programme in Geography
- Bachelor in Geography
- Master of Science in Geography
- Geography with Teacher Education
- MSc in Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Society
Apply for a study carrel
All master`s students at Dragvoll can apply for a study carrel through our application form: https://innsida.ntnu.no/wiki/-/wiki/English/Apply+for+study+carrel+-+Dragvoll
-Autumn: August 25, 11:59 pm
-Spring: January 25, 11:59 pm
Many students are interested in our GIS courses. Here is an overview:
- GEOG2009 Vector Based GIS (7,5 ECTS) lectured spring 2016. The course will be lectured next study year 2016/2017 in autumn 2016.
- GEOG3524 Raster Based GIS (7,5 ECTS) lectured spring 2016. Required previous knowledge: GEOG2009.
- GEOG3523 GIS Data Capture and Mapping (7,5 ECTS). Lectured autumn 2015. Required previous knowledge: GEOG2009.
The courses are entirely taught in English.
Anette Knutsen Phone. 73 59 16 36
- MSc in Natural Resources Management, specialising in Geography
- MPhil in Developement Studies, specialising in geography
- MSc in Globalization, Transnationalism and Culture
- Five Year Teaching Programme in Geography
Per Ivar Chutko Phone. 73 59 18 76
- One Year Programme-, Bachelor- and Master of Science in Geography
- Master of Science in Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Society