External conferences/workshops, and invited talks by QuSpin researchers
Conferences/workshops, and invited talks by researchers at QuSpin
Loughborough, UK. March 25-26, 2024.
Berlin, Germany. March 17-22, 2024.
Madrid, Spain. August 27th- September 1st, 2023.
The abstract submission deadline is March 9th at 23.59 (CET time).
Berlin, Germany. September 21-23, 2023.
NTNU, Researchers Night 2023 (Ungdommens forskernatt)
Trondheim, September 29.
- Associate Professor Hendrik Bentmann and his team. SFF QuSpin participating with inviting students to our ARPES lab. Title: Kom og se hvordan vi jobber med kvantefysikk i lab’en vår på QuSpin. Der forsker vi på hvordan elektroner oppfører seg i nye materialer eller superledere gjennom å se på dette i mikroskop. Dette er viktig i utviklingen av nye energieffektive løsninger for et «grønnere» samfunn.
Stockholm, Sweden. May 7-10.
- Professor Asle Sudbø. Title: Spin-fluctuations and unconventional superconductivity in heterostructures of magnetic insulators and gapless fermion systems.
Trondheim, Norway. March 20-23, 2023.
Las Vegas, USA. March 5-10, 2023.
Oslo, Norway. November 16-18.
Pittsburg, USA. November 6-11.
- Associate professor Hendrik Bentmann. Title: Topological States in the van der Waals Magnet MnBi2Te4: from 3D to 2D.
Online (Zoom). November 2-3.
- Professor Jacob Linder. Title: Superconducting spintronics: a review of its present state.
- PhD student Lina Grøvan Johnsen. Title: Spin-triplet superconductivity: Controllable enhancement and coupling to magnon spin currents.
- Senior researcher Dr. Sol Jacobsen. Inspirational talk.
Korea-Nordic co-operation workshop on Quantum Materials
- Senior researcher Dr. Sol Jacobsen. Title: The role of geometric design in superconducting spintronics.
Scandic Park Hotel Helsinki, Finland. September 28.
- Professor Jeroen Danon. Title: Solid-State Spin Qubits.
London, UK. September 19.
- Professor Jacob Linder. Title: Complete magnetic control over the superconducting thermoelectric effect.
Darmstadt, Germany. September 27 – 29.
- Professor Dennis Meier. Title: The third dimension of ferroelectric domain walls
Mainz, Germany. September 12 – 16
- Professor Dennis Meier. Title: Nanoscale 3D imaging of ferroelectric domain wall networks
Pontresina, Switzerland. September 9.
- Professor Jeroen Danon. Title: Spin blockade and spin-orbit coupling.
Regensburg, Germany. September 4 – 9
- Professor Dennis Meier. Title: Functional ferroics
University of Regensburg PhD Summer School on "Dynamics of Lower-Dimensional Systems"
DJH Jugendherberge Nürnberg, Germany. August 18.
- Professor Jeroen Danon. Title: Solid-State Spin Qubits.(3 hours of lectures)
CMD29 workshop on geometric design in spintronics.
Manchester, England. August 21-26
- Senior researcher Dr. Sol Jacobsen. Title: Superconducting spintronics in curved geometries.
Santa Barbara, USA. July 7
- PhD student Håkon Røst. Title: Disentangling Rich Many-Body Physics with Modern Photoemission Techniques (flyer)
Lyon, France. June 20 - 25.
- Professor Dennis Meier. Title: Improper ferroelectrics – domains, domain walls and emergent functional properties.
Bad Honnef, Germany. May 30- June 2.
- Professor Jacob Linder. Title: Breaking the Clogston-Chandrasekhar limit via flat bands and giant anisotropy in antiferromagnetic Josephson junctions.
Workshop on Emergent phenomena in low-dimensional ferroelectric structures.
Berlin, Germany. May 26 – 27.
- Professor Dennis Meier. Title.The third dimension of ferroelectric domain walls
Online. March 9.
- Professor Jeroen Danon. Title: Quantum Computing Technology – Norway.
TRR 80: From Electronic Correlations to Functionality Seminar.
Augsburg, Germany. March 23.
- Professor Dennis Meier. Title: Functional topological solitons in chiral and non-chiral materials.
Trondheim, Norway. March.
- Professor Jacob Linder. Title: Superconductors turn up to the heat.
Stockholm, Sweden. February 21.
- Professor Jacob Linder. Title: Magnon spin-current induced by a triplet Cooper pair supercurrent.